amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have kids but it is normal for 1 year olds to still wake up 5/6 times in the night for a feed? She will be still on the tit at the age of 10

Reactions: 4
Purple lips and grey skin BUT LET ME TAKE A VIDEO BEFORE I DO ANYTHING. She’s a bleeping idiot

• Wow
Reactions: 5
All these insta hun mums are the same photo ops of sick children are just the worse.
Don’t get be started on the ones that do the hospital bed pics. What’s wrong with these losers

Reactions: 4
It's like she resents her partner for working away. Who does she think is earning the money to pay for all the tit she likes to waste money on. She's such a spoilt brat it's like she's a kid with a doll playing house

It's like she resents her partner for working away. Who does she think is earning the money to pay for all the tit she likes to waste money on. She's such a spoilt brat it's like she's a kid with a doll playing house
I don’t know if I’ve missed it but this seems to be the first time he’s been away? Acting like she’s raising the kid on her own

We can’t all work for mummy and daddy 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if I’ve missed it but this seems to be the first time he’s been away? Acting like she’s raising the kid on her own

We can’t all work for mummy and daddy 🙄
Then the baby falls ill when she's not getting the attention or help she normally does. I wouldn't like to point the finger, but I'm honestly not sure with nutty Amy. She's very dramatic

Reactions: 2
Then the baby falls ill when she's not getting the attention or help she normally does. I wouldn't like to point the finger, but I'm honestly not sure with nutty Amy. She's very dramatic
I think it’s crappy what nutty Amy did,posting videos of the sick baby. I am sure James already felt bad having to work away from home so you can imagine how he felt when he saw those videos And being miles and miles away.
if I were nutty Amy,I wouldnt have posted on Sm and would have played it down until James got home

Reactions: 6
Looks like a safe way to transport your baby 😑 for real what if she had slipped & dropped the pram!? Absolute idiot.

Reactions: 3
Here we go.... the boobs are going to be mentioned daily now (yet I don’t recall her really complaining about them before) so she can justify an unnecessary reduction