amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am glad baby is here safe and the name is quite quite apart from copying Hannah again 🤣 can’t wait for all her ✨ birth story part 35 blogs ✨ and over sharing of body parts

Reactions: 5
I am glad baby is here safe and the name is quite quite apart from copying Hannah again 🤣 can’t wait for all her ✨ birth story part 35 blogs ✨ and over sharing of body parts
I meant quite a nice name 😂
you can tell I was rushing to leave the supermarket carpark after mr beanpop called about baby beanpop 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder why they haven't posted to instagram. They document every fart, literally. Amy was so attention seeking in this pregnancy. She didn't seem as happy as before when she was pregnant with bloody ell

Reactions: 2
Remember with bloody Elle she posted the announcement then took it down she’s a odd bod.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me, but I find it weird that people would want their mum to be at the birth? Especially when you’ve got a partner. I could think of nothing worse 😅
Not weird at all. It’s pretty normal to have two birthing partners.
---
Who posts a picture of their baby naked?! Jeez…. Why would you think your daughter wants her vaginal visible to the whole world forever!!!!! Nevermind the absolute sickos now having a field day over it… safeguard your baby!

Reactions: 2
Is it just me, but I find it weird that people would want their mum to be at the birth? Especially when you’ve got a partner. I could think of nothing worse 😅
my mum was a big support I think she understood more about what I was going through as she’s been through labour herself.

omg the naked baby pic on a public Facebook post! I’m sure she did the same thing with bloody Elle.

So Amy had the baby on Friday and there has been no announcement by Amy or Hannah. Just Sweetie Sue. Amy or Hannah haven’t even shared it. Actually shocked that neither of them have said anything.

Reactions: 1
Also had my mum Present at both births, and my sister for the arrival of my twins along side my husband. Extra hands on extra support.

Making people guess when it’s already been plastered over Facebook 😂 how much self importance does this girl have?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d love to reply saying, I guess girl and I reckon you’ve called her Olive Elizabeth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s so weird Hannah Elizabeth (senior lol) hasn’t shared anything???!! She usually reposts everything Amy puts up

Reactions: 3
the new baby is Not as unfortunate looking as sister bloody Elle
That's probably how she got named.

The surgeon popped her out and they all did a jump scare, shouting in unison "BLOODY ELL!! " thick gormless Amy, lay there thinking - ahhhh that's a nice name! 😆

Olive Elizabeth though 🤢 she's so tit at names!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7