amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How self indulgent to post all that crap. We all knew you were up the duff 🙄 no one gives a tit Amy, and no one wants to listen to your screeching either
It was so weird huh? Like she'd been hiding from the paparazzi and can finally reveal her pregnancy to the public.
I bet she had to wait til now as she couldn't think of any other reveal apart from the pumpkin.
And for the love of God Amy, enough with the 'singing ' videos. It's bad enough we have to hear it but think of your unborn child and it's developing ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was so weird huh? Like she'd been hiding from the paparazzi and can finally reveal her pregnancy to the public.
I bet she had to wait til now as she couldn't think of any other reveal apart from the pumpkin.
And for the love of God Amy, enough with the 'singing ' videos. It's bad enough we have to hear it but think of your unborn child and it's developing ears.
It just goes to show how full of self importance she is, and how instagram rules her life. Having been pregnant with a rainbow baby, showing off to a few thousand strangers was the last thing on my mind . It was so obvious she was pregnant, why does she think she was being clever 😅🙄

Reactions: 4
Cause she has nothing else going on in her life apart from the arrival of mini Mr Bean

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think Amy is jealous of Hannah having the parents house and doing up the room as a playroom for the girls? she hasn’t reposted one story that Hannah’s put up regarding the playroom and normally she reposts EVERYTHING!

Do we think Amy is jealous of Hannah having the parents house and doing up the room as a playroom for the girls? she hasn’t reposted one story that Hannah’s put up regarding the playroom and normally she reposts EVERYTHING!
I've always thought she's jealous of her. Anything hannah has, she has to copy. She tried to outdo her with a big wedding, but then they had bloody elle..

Amy made a weird comment not long after she announced the pregnancy how it was "her turn now" rather a strange thing to say when she's already got a daughter.

How creepy she was over Eden used to turn my stomach. And now she's got bloody elle she couldn't really give a toss about them! So fake and over the top

What's with all the pregnancy questions?? Ask your midwife, health care professionals..

It was Eden's birthday, did Amy even make a post about her? Really weird considering how OBSESSED she was with her when she was born, borderline single white female psychotic with her! And now bloody Elle is here, she can't be arsed with her. Just goes on about her own kids/pregnancy. Barely mentions her. She's a very jealous girl I reckon!

Reactions: 7