amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but how thick is she (and her sister) for not realising having no midwife appointments was a bit strange.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but how thick is she (and her sister) for not realising having no midwife appointments was a bit strange.
When I was pregnant, the wallet you get given to keep bits and pieces in for appointments, had a timeline of when you would see your midwife for first and second pregnancies!

Reactions: 4
When I was pregnant, the wallet you get given to keep bits and pieces in for appointments, had a timeline of when you would see your midwife for first and second pregnancies!
Yup same and surely it’s common sense but she’s severely lacking that I know

Reactions: 3
Isn't it weird how she had a whole highlight of her and Eden, where she basically pretended that she was her mother.... now she doesn't post her at all, not even on her birthday as far as I'm aware? No highlight of her other nephew or niece, but will post Margot now and again if she's playing with Bloody Elle. She's so strange

Reactions: 4
God she is thick as duck it’s painful to watch. Imagine not knowing when you should be seeing the midwife. I get first time pregnancy perhaps you wouldn’t understand the level of care but how the f has no one around her questioned it. Bunch of thicko’s

Reactions: 2
Her mum has posted that she's had the baby 🤣 Olive Elizabeth
Ooh her highness won't like that 😆 not so much of a jump scare as bloody ell when she was born 😂

Elizabeth? Isn't that Hannah’s middle name? She's obsessed the freak

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She posted it on Facebook yesterday so assuming that’s why her mums posted about it. She’s also put on a photo of the baby naked, this family is so thick. You don’t know what kind of sickos are looking at your public post!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6