amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she dressing like some gym gal when she walks on a treadmill in her house 3 times a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
0CDD57A5-71D0-4ACC-AA53-07A40357F2F3.png
Christ almighty. Is this what people wear on holiday? I’m sure nobody wore anything of this sort on my summer holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was she actually trying to give her 1 year old a bleeping sparkler!? Absolute idiot

• Wow
I mean dumb as she is trying to give her child the sparkler. She 100% put the music over the top cause she was yelling at her. I swear she has half a brain cell

People with disordered eating who are constantly in competition with their sister over who can lose the most weight in the shortest period of time
Very unhealthy realtionship with food an body imagine. Which their daughters constantly see. Pretty sad really

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
People with disordered eating who are constantly in competition with their sister over who can lose the most weight in the shortest period of time
After the holiday they'll both give up any dieting/exercise habits and gain it all back just like always. Wonder what the next fad will be!

Reactions: 4
So the kid eating whilst sleeping reminds her Elle but I thought it was Eden that was always being shown falling asleep & eating. She mixing up the kids given how much she used to pretend Eden was hers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4