amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How will she have time to clean the bathroom between breast feeding the whole family, and taking photos of her arse for her brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for Margot

Just had a nosey at Hannahā€™s house for sale. Where the chuff does Margot sleep?

I feel sorry for Margot

Just had a nosey at Hannahā€™s house for sale. Where the chuff does Margot sleep?
I must have missed she was selling. What was the point of that extension not long ago. Do we think they are buying their parents old place thatā€™s being done up?

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for Margot

Oh Iā€™d love to have a nosey šŸ¤£ how much is it on the market for?

She seemed really nasty about poor Margot bless her

Reactions: 1
If you was trying to have a nosey at the house for sale, what would you search for? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you was trying to have a nosey at the house for sale, what would you search for? Asking for a friend
2 bedroom houses in Burnley?

ETA it works, I found it straight away. How terrifying with two young girls in the home!

P.s the treadmill gives it away šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Where does Margot sleep?! Also, why on earth are they selling when they literally had a huge extension/ renovation?

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m so confused by that decking area? It looks so high??? Like itā€™s on the 1st story of the building but itā€™s not šŸ„“ but the garden looks like itā€™s really low down underneath it

Reactions: 3