amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every other thread I have seen does not condone talking and making comments about children’s appearances. You guys are being sick on here. Say what you want but I think it’s below the belt commenting on the child’s looks. Check yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tattle is hardly the place to preach righteousness now is it? Maybe you need to check yourself too?

Reactions: 8
Every other thread I have seen does not condone talking and making comments about children’s appearances. You guys are being sick on here. Say what you want but I think it’s below the belt commenting on the child’s looks. Check yourselves.
you certainly haven't had a close enough look on tattle if you think this thread is bad. Maybe you should be more concerned that Amy feels the need to constantly filter her baby?!

Reactions: 4
Even the main threads don’t condone kid bashing. Go for the adult if you have a problem with them, but what has the kid done? Nothing on here bothers me but it’s got to take a real 🤮 to go after a toddler. That ain’t normal

Feel free to start a rave thread.
Perhaps you should tell Amy to stop filtering her kid and exploiting her.

Reactions: 5
Even the main threads don’t condone kid bashing. Go for the adult if you have a problem with them, but what has the kid done? Nothing on here bothers me but it’s got to take a real 🤮 to go after a toddler. That ain’t normal
The kids a bully end of! Have you saw the way she treats Hannah’s kids!

lol i remember my first day on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s just such an odd little weird thing! The way she walks and moves and the faces she pulls.

(The kid but this also applies to Amy too tbf)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The voice the Dad is using with their daughter is weird! How is this child ever going to learn to speak correctly!

Reactions: 3
They go on about diets/exercise/calories in one story but then begging people buy their sweets in the next.

Reactions: 5
It makes me sad how these two girls focus all their happiness in their weight and body. That is actually pretty heartbreaking! They have beautiful kids, a probably wonderful family from what we are shown, but there whole life's focus is to loose weight. Not a very good image to put out there to their followers

And they are never happy even when Amy had a banging bod she wasn’t happy.
She will get skinny get pregnant and then start this cycle again rinse and reapeat

It makes me sad how these two girls focus all their happiness in their weight and body. That is actually pretty heartbreaking! They have beautiful kids, a probably wonderful family from what we are shown, but there whole life's focus is to loose weight. Not a very good image to put out there to their followers
It was making me laugh that people were asking her for tips! She's the worst yo yo and faddy dieter ever.