amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this and my first thought was there’s not even a thread on her just the odd comment 😂 she’s absolutely pathetic.

Anything for attention that girl as soon as she announced she was pregnant it was obvious she would do nothing but whinge and complain as that's all she ever does

Reactions: 2
Oh god here Ella goes moaning about tattle and making out she’s happy. Ella babes we see your stories every couple of days crying, moaning and depressed about something - you ain’t fooling us boo!
I had to message her when she was moaning about the border control in France because she didn’t make sure her paperwork was correct , and was blaming everyone else but herself! I told her that as a MOTHER she has a lot more responsibility and can’t just blame other people.. safe to say I was blocked xoxo

How would she of known she was mentioned if she doesn't come on here herself 😉🤔😂
OMG so true! She’s a secret tattler about Amy and Hannah😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I reckon she is that’s why she’s been so quite.
Bet Hannah will be too don’t they co ordinate having sex.
Wonder if the new baby will be as stunning as Elle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her sisters following a lot if gastric sleeve accounts and surgery abroad accounts , wouldn’t be surprised if she’s had surgery hence all the small portions.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Wouldn't be suprised, sad though if she's resorted to surgery as she's not particularly big. I'd like to know where they get their money from though!

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't be suprised, sad though if she's resorted to surgery as she's not particularly big. I'd like to know where they get their money from though!
Of her sisters had surgery and she’s up the duff. She will be raging that Hannah’s going to be skinny.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's hard to know what she looks like with the amount of filters Amy puts on her. She'll always be baby David bean 🙈
Never seen the kid without a filter but even with a beautifying filter the kid is still unique looking.

For some one that bangs on constantly about body positivity don’t half use a lot a filters. Think it’s pretty weird that she sits and scrolls pictures of her kid that don’t even look like her kid she’s a bell end

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never seen the kid without a filter but even with a beautifying filter the kid is still unique looking.

For some one that bangs on constantly about body positivity don’t half use a lot a filters. Think it’s pretty weird that she sits and scrolls pictures of her kid that don’t even look like her kid she’s a bell end
She's permanently startled like this 😳 emoji

• Haha
Reactions: 7