Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's chatting in the comments......joking. She replies only to those who flatter her. Although she laughably called herself "super honest" when someone called her out. Super honest? This coming from the girl who filters and photoshops all her pictures, who lies about Foxylocks and Hairburst vitamins, not sure which one she's crediting with giving her 'luxury' hair this week, I suppose it's whoever is paying her. I see one subscriber is still waiting for an answer to her question, 5 hours later! And rather than buying more unnecessary crap she should maybe focus on cleaning and organizing the crap that she has. That poor house must be bursting at the seams.

Reactions: 4
She's very bored of what owns and the way the house looks that's why she's not motivated to clean it , her words. I'm guessing she want to go all natural materials and sage with black accents...just like every youtuber these days. Gemma has a new house so will wait until she shows us what she has done and Amy will copy. There's nothing wrong with the furniture etc she has already most of it is under a year old but she's the biggest sheep out there and will buy and copy certain youtubers then pass it off as her own style.

Also if she's going to the gym everyday and eating the food she displays in her videos she would of lost some weight by now it's been 8, 9, 10 months and we are not seeing any results. Its because the aesthetic breakfast she had was all new and unopened so in reality she's probably eating Maccies breakfast or cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's very bored of what owns and the way the house looks that's why she's not motivated to clean it , her words. I'm guessing she want to go all natural materials and sage with black accents...just like every youtuber these days. Gemma has a new house so will wait until she shows us what she has done and Amy will copy. There's nothing wrong with the furniture etc she has already most of it is under a year old but she's the biggest sheep out there and will buy and copy certain youtubers then pass it off as her own style.

Also if she's going to the gym everyday and eating the food she displays in her videos she would of lost some weight by now it's been 8, 9, 10 months and we are not seeing any results. Its because the aesthetic breakfast she had was all new and unopened so in reality she's probably eating Maccies breakfast or cake.
If she was only eating those healthy meals she would lose the weight. It's the chocolate chip cookies late at night and any other snacking that she does that stops her from losing anything. A fad diet isn't going to work for her, she needs a lifestyle change, and that can be hard if you don't have any willpower, and the way she shops I'd say she has none. I'd find her way more interesting if she just stripped away the fakeness, got real and took us on a weight loss journey. I'm sure a lot of people could relate more to that than the constant materialistic hauls and the daily pamper videos.

Also, how do you not know the actual date that you're moving? WTF is she talking about? If you're renting you know when your lease is up and if you're buying or bought a house, you know when you're getting the keys and moving in. Have they even been looking at houses or is this just another bout of envy? She is the poster child for fads. Maybe pick a style that is yours alone and timeless rather than following the herd. It's getting to the point where you just need to watch one You Tuber because they are all becoming identical. Same clothes, shopping hauls, home decor etc.

And what happened to the makeup free more than madeup? Full face makeup while in her pajamas and she apparently had just washed her hair!! She needs help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
one video its dramatica and the next its elemis and foxy lox and hairburst bloody hell , totally agree ladies she would want to set herself apart fast like as mentioned find a niche , the girl is totally vain and materialistic and not surprised to see she responds only to the sheep that flatter, getting real and actually listening to what people comment would do her the world of good , instead its not acted on , as for the doggies they are cute tho , speaking of which she has kinda toned down the repeating of words so maybe she does take heed

I just helped that subscriber out. 10 hours of waiting for a reply! Just a minute after I had given her the bag, Amy finally replied. How hard is it for her to say where she got a bag from if I can find it from her Instagram in minutes? It proves that she either doesn't care about her subscribers or she has too much tit, that she can't keep track of. And she didn't even buy the bag it was gifted!

While I agree she isn't repeating herself as much, I think it's more to do with trying to copy other You Tubers rather than actual accepting constructive criticism, or the fact that more people are posting comments about how repetitive she is and correcting her grammar. That could be why her vlogs tend to be voice overs or ones where she isn't speaking a lot, you know, all soft music and arty shots of coffee and fake flowers :rolleyes: I could be wrong but she just doesn't strike me as someone that can take criticism and change herself.

Reactions: 5
She only washed her hair because Foxy Locks paid her to peddle their stuff.
She couldn't be arsed to get dressed to show us all the Elemis products she had given.
So let me get this straight all you have to do is sit in a dirty house, not bother getting dressed and lounge on the sofa all day stuffing my face full of junk and take a few selfies and edit the tit out of them then pretend I'm 6 sizes smaller than what I am?
(Well I do some of these things over the week but I don't get paid to do so nor get given free stuff🙃)
Are these the requirements that businesses want to promote their goods?😤

FYI Elemis I need a top up of my beauty products too. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
still cant understand her goin on about how foxy locks makes her hair shine etc when has extensions fs ,minions than commenting they love her hair dopes ..she wants to give house update but there's nothing to update as she says, ..gosh lol

She only washed her hair because Foxy Locks paid her to peddle their stuff.
She couldn't be arsed to get dressed to show us all the Elemis products she had given.
So let me get this straight all you have to do is sit in a dirty house, not bother getting dressed and lounge on the sofa all day stuffing my face full of junk and take a few selfies and edit the tit out of them then pretend I'm 6 sizes smaller than what I am?
(Well I do some of these things over the week but I don't get paid to do so nor get given free stuff🙃)
Are these the requirements that businesses want to promote their goods?😤

FYI Elemis I need a top up of my beauty products too. 👀
Couldn't be arsed getting dressed because she's "on her period" but could put on a full face of makeup, highlighter and false eyelashes, wash and blow dry her hair and put in her hair extensions.... the girl makes no sense but I don't think her subscribers care anymore. She could tell them she was going to a garden party with the Queen and they'd believe her.

As for Elemis they need to find someone better to sell their products. Yesterday her vlog was all about another skincare line that was "amazing" and she's been using "secretly" for a while, and of course it's made a huge difference to her skin, today she's back to Elemis being the greatest thing ever. Surely these companies want someone who will stay loyal to them or are they just as fickle as her?

And what kind of excuse is "I don't like my house so I don't want to clean it"? and can I get away with it?

I really don't understand her...If youre wanting to buy a house why redecorate your rental throughout again including a new sofa. Its somewhere you say you might be moving on from in a year. Wouldn't you put that money towards a deposit instead.. Surely youd know when youd be moving on, if you want to buy you make sure you have a deposit, can get a mortgage and plan to time it around the end of your rental agreement....Is she that thick she cant work that out. Or is she going to magically manifest it and get a #gifted house 😆

Im sure her neighbours cant wait to get rid though, can you imagine living next door to her, it must stink with all those plug ins/wax melts/diffusers she has on all at the same time, I bet it seeps out of the house. Cant imagine the amount of rubbish they must produce, and the dog tit that must be in that garden. I bet they whine and bark too (not the dogs fault) from lack of stimulation with no walks, and no training. You can see theyre having problems with Luna licking/biting/and jealousy. But Amy appears too stupid to notice it. I pity wherever she moves to next.

Nothing wrong with the decoration anyway apart from she's bored of it...and wants a new colour scheme... Who in their right mind changes things every year....really... she seriously has too much time on her hands. Shes an entitled spendaholic ungrateful wasteful madam, but Im also thinking she might have a mental health problem shes not addressing. How and why she does things just doesn't seem healthy. Spending money, buying new things makes her feel better. She has massive body image issues with filters, and lying. I think she should put her money towards some counselling tbh, rather than a new sofa. Help her address these issues. Unfortunately she doesn't seem on camera anyway to have enough self awareness.

I've just watched Lydia Millens AD for Elemis and compared it to Amy's. I'm so embarrassed for Amy as she has also liked Lydia's reel so she have noticed the vast difference in the amount of work Lydia put in to herself. Amy basically just sat on the sofa in her pj's and said the same key words she uses for everything.

Brands that need to drop her:
Hairburst (wears extensions)
Foxylocks (doesn't wear their extensions)
Elemis (Lazy promotions)
Myvitamins (doesn't take them)
Oral Spotlight (wears veneers so none of the whitening products will work)
Cherryz (Bradley does the housework as she finds it boring)

Influencers she copies from
Gemma Louise Miles (Glass straws, little moons, hallway decor, the secret, journals etc etc)
Lydia Millen (aesthetically)
Elle Darby (Her relationship with her boyfriend, hun)

Please feel free to add other brands/names that are not on the list 😁

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I've just watched Lydia Millens AD for Elemis and compared it to Amy's. I'm so embarrassed for Amy as she has also liked Lydia's reel so she have noticed the vast difference in the amount of work Lydia put in to herself. Amy basically just sat on the sofa in her pj's and said the same key words she uses for everything.

Brands that need to drop her:
Hairburst (wears extensions)
Foxylocks (doesn't wear their extensions)
Elemis (Lazy promotions)
Myvitamins (doesn't take them)
Oral Spotlight (wears veneers so none of the whitening products will work)
Cherryz (Bradley does the housework as she finds it boring)

Influencers she copies from
Gemma Louise Miles (Glass straws, little moons, hallway decor, the secret, journals etc etc)
Lydia Millen (aesthetically)
Elle Darby (Her relationship with her boyfriend, hun)

Please feel free to add other brands/names that are not on the list 😁
Lydia fresh faced in a towel ready to apply her Elemis products. Amy in her pajamas, full face make up holding up boxes that we know are going to disappear into the abyss. Chalk and cheese. I loved how Amy was saying how great her skin has been yet only a couple of days ago she had a massive pimple on her face.

The girl doesn't have an original idea in that empty skull. For someone who could start a business ( where is that now?) she sure comes across as lazy and entitled. I honestly think if she just got out in the fresh air more ( not just for posed Instagram pictures) long walks, with the dogs, some good exercise she would feel better. Sitting around all day everyday, making coffee, cucumber water ( that she doesn't drink) and watching TV isn't conducive to productivity. As for the sofa being an L shape that is the wrong way, maybe move it so the back goes down the window and the chaise longue is along the wall, even if it doesn't look good they'd at least see if an L shape that way would work.

Why she is always saying that “she is being “super honest as always “ isn’t that thing what liars do? Making other people believe how honest they are when they are not? 🤣🤣🤣

Hi Amy . You sure that you not wearing hair extensions? They already grown a lot xD when u will be going to you hairdressers to “pull them up” ? 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Today we're getting a cleaning vlog! Guess she likes her house now. And possibly a future Primark homeware haul....yawn....another one. Why doesn't she just show us how she uses the tit she's already bought? Visiting their house must be like being on an episode of Hoarders. Honestly where does all the clothes/bags/sunglasses/shoes and home goods go? But never fear she'll be chatting in the comments!! Does anyone actually believe anything she says anymore?

Just the usual half assed cleaning job. Wonder why she never shows the back of her kitchen. Also where are the links she promised? Of course Bradley did the cleaning of the bathrooms :rolleyes: they were probably a state and that's why she didn't show them. And I really don't want to sound mean but her living room never looks tidy, it's just so cluttered with stuff. Having hoover lines doesn't make it tidy. The bedroom wasn't cleaned either because it had already been done, oh please, she's just finished moaning about not wanting to tidy her house and suddenly we get a cleaning vlog that doesn't show her cleaning most of the house but as usual her subscribers are in love and feeling motivated, all I feel is bored and dizzy. and ends with her lighting her favourite candle to get cosy with......in her beauty room!! Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe this offering.

The only ones chatting in the comments on every video are the accounts she's paid to engage with her; Calvin Liu and Patrick Gabriel Mendy 2005. They don't even watch the videos as they wouldn't be saying "Awesome" "great video" "Love you" etc.

Good Lord she is churning out the videos. Todays is a productive, motivating morning routine. I swear by the time she does everything she says she does it would be late lunch time. And she had to tidy up again, thought she'd already done that. Back to promoting Hairburst, such a cheesy performance when taking her vitamins, from a bottle that moved all around the house with perfect placement. If Bradley is working from home, where exactly is he working? We see him help make the bed then poof, he disappears. It's not as if he has a room of his own as every spare room is taken up by her. I also think this was an old video because her spots were back. At least she admitted that they no longer get up at 6am to go to the gym, even though that was obvious to anyone with eyes.

The short clip she uploaded is a rip of GLM , the blind opening , slippers , coffee , candle . Bla bla bla it’s so dam boring . I don’t no why she pretends to be smaller and photoshop her pics when her true size is quite obvious in the cleaning video

poor bradley still cleaning even with corona , but its ok princess amy is fine , excuse her appearance aswell shes makeup free .. ,,miss amy you look a million times better without makeup! such a very self absorbed woman!

If Bradley has COVID why was he maskless at someone else’s house watching the football? And the comments! One claiming to be a nurse from SA, who apparently catches COVID all the time!! Telling her to get him to drink onion water…. Seriously!
@DeeSeni Noooo you are so right. She just follows others and tries to pass it of as her being original. Her blog showing her “healthy” breakfast in her coconut bowl was hilarious. She put the bowl on the little table over the dogs bed, then proceeded to mix it up and move it around the bowl. Then on to the next thing, I don’t think she ate it at all. It’s all about the aesthetics for her.

I’ve gone right off Bradley as well for playing along with the lies and becoming as fake as she is.

• Wow