Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on Insta announcing shes had a non surgical rhinoplasty...shes moved into using fillers.... :rolleyes:
I swear a lot of these influencers have underlying problems. Constantlty edit or change their appearance either in reality or through filters.

Amy is always apologising for how she looks. Everyone gets hair out of place or frizz sometimes.
Caking on the make up so its literally a mask to cover up? Which looks hideous. The altering of body parts, teeth and now nose. Its like she hates her true self. Theres taking care of yourself, and then theres Amy level of fakery and lies
Using constant shopping and spending money as a way of feeling better.

Shes always wanting constant validation from Bradley. What was that jumping out on him in the last video, and lack of respect when he said he wasnt happy and she didnt listen again. But its ok as he laughed eventually probably another one of those 'jokes' they keep commenting on and defending. If you look beneath the surface it all seems for show. Wonder what that relationship is actually like behind closed doors and off camera. It just seems like puerile laughter, bet they can't have an actual conversation.

You know who else had a non surgical rhinoplasty ( years ago)? LEM! Serious single white female vibes going on, wants to look like her, talk like her and now loves sage green just like her! So sad.

It's not just Bradley she wants validation from, it's everybody. That's why she's constantly fishing for compliments. How can you claim to be a strong, independant woman when you're constantly needing people to tell you that you look good or that they "love you". Who cares what strangers think?

And that obvious lie about being asked about what software she uses, dear God. In her comments all that is asked is where she gets her clothes, music and what makeup she's using. Nobody is going to her for software advice and if they are then they need more help than she can give them.

As for their relationship, I'm beginning to think it's non existant. Even on camera Bradley can't help but yawn or mope about, then suddenly he's all smiles and 'excited' to go to Primark AGAIN! How horrible it must be to basically arrange your pictures and videos to make it look like you have a great relationship. If people can look at these two and seriously think "relationship Goals" then they are a lost cause. I would hate to be in a relationship that looked anything like those two. So disconnected, from each other and other people. But what do we know, we're only shown little snippets of their lives and we're also a bunch of jealous haters.

Reactions: 4
You know who else had a non surgical rhinoplasty ( years ago)? LEM! Serious single white female vibes going on, wants to look like her, talk like her and now loves sage green just like her! So sad.

It's not just Bradley she wants validation from, it's everybody. That's why she's constantly fishing for compliments. How can you claim to be a strong, independant woman when you're constantly needing people to tell you that you look good or that they "love you". Who cares what strangers think?

And that obvious lie about being asked about what software she uses, dear God. In her comments all that is asked is where she gets her clothes, music and what makeup she's using. Nobody is going to her for software advice and if they are then they need more help than she can give them.

As for their relationship, I'm beginning to think it's non existant. Even on camera Bradley can't help but yawn or mope about, then suddenly he's all smiles and 'excited' to go to Primark AGAIN! How horrible it must be to basically arrange your pictures and videos to make it look like you have a great relationship. If people can look at these two and seriously think "relationship Goals" then they are a lost cause. I would hate to be in a relationship that looked anything like those two. So disconnected, from each other and other people. But what do we know, we're only shown little snippets of their lives and we're also a bunch of jealous haters.
well said totally agreed

After being MIA for a week, she finally posts a story. And it's exactly what I thought it would be, lack of content is due to it being Fathers Day and her dad died a few years ago. So going for the sympathy vote because she has no content and what she does have is crap. Unfortunately there are people all over who have lost loved ones and don't have the luxury to not work because of it. And those people don't bring up their losses for sympathy because they can't do their job. I would respect her more if she just came clean and said that she realised her content was stale and was taking time to come up with better ideas, or it could be a case of trouble in paradise and Bradley has finally come to his senses and is sick of being used.
Of course I feel sorry for her and anyone who has lost a loved one, but she just uses it for sympathy and to have her minions attack anyone who questions her lack of content.

Reactions: 7
After being MIA for a week, she finally posts a story. And it's exactly what I thought it would be, lack of content is due to it being Fathers Day and her dad died a few years ago. So going for the sympathy vote because she has no content and what she does have is crap. Unfortunately there are people all over who have lost loved ones and don't have the luxury to not work because of it. And those people don't bring up their losses for sympathy because they can't do their job. I would respect her more if she just came clean and said that she realised her content was stale and was taking time to come up with better ideas, or it could be a case of trouble in paradise and Bradley has finally come to his senses and is sick of being used.
Of course I feel sorry for her and anyone who has lost a loved one, but she just uses it for sympathy and to have her minions attack anyone who questions her lack of content.
thats exactly what happens get attacked for stating obvious even if its put in a nice way, puts the swiping up insta than for views,also i still didnt figure out who died few weeks ago belong to her had the same in her stories about not posting can anyone remember this was just few weeks back

really think she should get another job and have the yt chanel as a sideline ,,channel is on its arse

The thing is, I feel for Gemma because we got to meet her dad on her vlogs and saw the genuine love she had for him. Unlike this one who uses her family as props.

I think these two are on here reading what is written about them, the first comment on that picture is Bradley posting a whole load of hearts :sick:. What's to love about a posed promo shot? Not sure what she's showing off but then that really is the theme for all her pictures, as long as the hair is center stage, leg at an awkward angle and pout in place it's an Amy theme. And again in the comments someone asks where the bag is from and it's another subscriber who answers, Amy can't be bothered, or it's that she doesn't want to own up to where she got it. Champagne taste on a beer budget. She must hate that GLM is buying a beautiful new house and has a new business while hers is stale and they are still renting ( nothing wrong with renting but for You Tubers it's pretty rare to be in the game for as long as her and having your own "business" and still be renting).

Reactions: 5
The thing is, I feel for Gemma because we got to meet her dad on her vlogs and saw the genuine love she had for him. Unlike this one who uses her family as props.

I think these two are on here reading what is written about them, the first comment on that picture is Bradley posting a whole load of hearts :sick:. What's to love about a posed promo shot? Not sure what she's showing off but then that really is the theme for all her pictures, as long as the hair is center stage, leg at an awkward angle and pout in place it's an Amy theme. And again in the comments someone asks where the bag is from and it's another subscriber who answers, Amy can't be bothered, or it's that she doesn't want to own up to where she got it. Champagne taste on a beer budget. She must hate that GLM is buying a beautiful new house and has a new business while hers is stale and they are still renting ( nothing wrong with renting but for You Tubers it's pretty rare to be in the game for as long as her and having your own "business" and still be renting).
I have noticed too that she answers comment or someone else does when asked about a product she has worked with , the rest of the poor sheep gets ignored , such arrogance

Can anyone explain to me why when she's spraying her face with setting spray she covers her face with her hand? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a setting spray? I'm sure she gave some dumb explanation about how she doesn't want to ruin her eye makeup or something but again isn't that what these sprays are for? The ignorance/stupidity and the arrogance of her is simply stunning, and what's more shocking is the gullibles that fall for it. Although surely even they can see her numbers don't add up, over 500k subscribers yet only 3000 views and maybe 12 comments, and most of those comments are robots all saying the same thing no matter the video content. Maybe You Tube needs to do a purge like Twitter does, get rid of the Robots.

Reactions: 3
If the second one is the after one I'd want my money back. I don't understand these people who do things just to follow a trend. It's not as if she ever mentioned having issues with her nose or not liking the shape of it. I honestly didn't see anything wrong with her nose, it suited her face. I'm surprised she even fessed up to it and not just claimed it was her amazing makeup skills with the latest brand she's trying to get a deal with. But maybe give it a week and that's what she'll be saying, hoping we've all forgotten about this post.

Reactions: 2
no difference in her nose , I would not put it past this one to say she got the procedure done and not have than go on to promote the clinic or salon whichever , she promoted the dentist that did her grid!

Can't wait until she has baboon ass lip fillers I mean draws an a-hole round her mouth every day anyways 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That lipliner is another thing I don't understand. Heavier on one side, none on some areas, does she actually know what a lipliner is for? She always looks like she's just eaten or drank chocolate and couldn't be bothered to wipe her mouth. If she thinks it makes her lips look plumper then she's fooling herself, she just looks ridiculous. I would hope that if my lips ever looked like that my husband/friends would tell me so I could sort it out.

Maybe this nose thing is the real reason she hasn't posted anything, she's maybe puffy and we all know she loves to lie about her 'puffyness'..:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That lipliner is another thing I don't understand. Heavier on one side, none on some areas, does she actually know what a lipliner is for? She always looks like she's just eaten or drank chocolate and couldn't be bothered to wipe her mouth. If she thinks it makes her lips look plumper then she's fooling herself, she just looks ridiculous. I would hope that if my lips ever looked like that my husband/friends would tell me so I could sort it out.

Maybe this nose thing is the real reason she hasn't posted anything, she's maybe puffy and we all know she loves to lie about her 'puffyness'..:ROFLMAO:
Now you got me thinking that maybe she's had other cosmetic things done now as she might be all bruised. 😮 I think we can see that her partner/friends?/family are just too scared to say anything and let her get on with things. Anything for a quiet life eh .

Reactions: 2
Ladies, are we ready for todays offering? She's promising a funny video where Bradley rates her outfits! She also claims she's been filming lots, so which is it. Time off because she was grieving or time off because she needed to film ( copy ) some videos?

At least I'll be able to watch this video as her camera will be on a tripod, I say watch but I can never really watch her anymore, she's just become such a joke. It's just all about money for her and what company will give her freebies, I'm convinced she sends herself packages and gifts just so she can claim she was sent them.

Reactions: 3
Ladies, are we ready for todays offering? She's promising a funny video where Bradley rates her outfits! She also claims she's been filming lots, so which is it. Time off because she was grieving or time off because she needed to film ( copy ) some videos?

At least I'll be able to watch this video as her camera will be on a tripod, I say watch but I can never really watch her anymore, she's just become such a joke. It's just all about money for her and what company will give her freebies, I'm convinced she sends herself packages and gifts just so she can claim she was sent them.
exactly a bare faced (well caked faced) liar ,.... about taking a break on sunday could believe her on anything ,

Oh Dear Lord help me, I'm only 2 minutes in and it's already utterly cringeworthy. Is that really how they think a couple in love act? At one point she even looked drunk. And Bradley is so excited to be in her video, if it's true you don't have to keep trying to sell it to us, it would be obvious. And it's the same comments as usual, "love you', "you look great", "what a great couple". I don't think anyone actually watches her anymore and these are just generated responses. Except for one, who is also on her Instagram but basically says the same things over there as well.

WTF was that? Boyfriend rates the back of my outfits while I pout and pose for the camera? It became quite obvious that when she was facing forward she stuck her bum out so her stomach was in and then when she turned she had to try and straighten up and suck in the belly, That's why her back was to Bradley, yet again to hide her true shape. And no point getting all pouty when he says he doesn't like something when that is the whole point of the video. Maybe just rename it to Bradley says exactly what he's told to say. And then at one point they turn into Elle and Connor!!! "There she is" " You do you Boo". I know imitation is the highest form of flattery but they're not trying to flatter anyone they're just trying to get people to like them, by pretending to be someone else. Problem with that is that it is difficult to keep up and eventually your true self comes through and you have to start all over again. To me it's like she couldn't handle the criticism about her behaviour with Bradleys mum and is trying way too hard to be likable/funny girl. But it's just not working, she looks and sounds ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
it was the kissing at the very end for me , i mean do they really think people want to hear /see that fs , so full of shite ,

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick