Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't contribute much to this thread at the moment as this is how far I actually get through her videos before it irritates or bores me.🙃
Too funny and yet so true. I have to watch in increments, it's just too much crap to take in one go. That's if it's watchable at all, with the way she spins and shakes the camera. I've said it before, for someone who has been doing this for years she is the worst at holding a camera steady. Maybe some more time at the gym, strengthening those arms might help :ROFLMAO:. Her videos have become the "train wreck" of You Tube, it's so bad you know you shouldn't look but you can't help it. Does that make us sadists? It wouldn't be so bad if we could actually put these thoughts in her comment section but you know they'd just be removed and we'd be attacked even though these are genuine constructive criticisms, they would never be seen that way. Amy is perfect, she is beautiful, everything she does is perfect and if you don't agree then you're a jealous hater who's probably fat and ugly! Did I get that right? I had one of her clingons tell me I obviously needed a poop because I said her lipliner was a mess:poop: Then when I told her to grow up I was rewarded with "I'm nearly 40!". Big whoop honey, I'm 50, didn't your parents tell you to respect your elders?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Too funny and yet so true. I have to watch in increments, it's just too much crap to take in one go. That's if it's watchable at all, with the way she spins and shakes the camera. I've said it before, for someone who has been doing this for years she is the worst at holding a camera steady. Maybe some more time at the gym, strengthening those arms might help :ROFLMAO:. Her videos have become the "train wreck" of You Tube, it's so bad you know you shouldn't look but you can't help it. Does that make us sadists? It wouldn't be so bad if we could actually put these thoughts in her comment section but you know they'd just be removed and we'd be attacked even though these are genuine constructive criticisms, they would never be seen that way. Amy is perfect, she is beautiful, everything she does is perfect and if you don't agree then you're a jealous hater who's probably fat and ugly! Did I get that right? I had one of her clingons tell me I obviously needed a poop because I said her lipliner was a mess:poop: Then when I told her to grow up I was rewarded with "I'm nearly 40!". Big whoop honey, I'm 50, didn't your parents tell you to respect your elders?
completely get what you mean i commented and i was very careful choosing my words because i didnt really want to seem insulting just as you say constructive criticisms and the response i got was unbelieveable l simply commented that the repeating of words and content are very annoying i got back from a clingon well do you know how hard amy works and i should try doing yt and its not easy and that i was jealous ,, i was flabbergasted wtf ,, which is why i am here.

Reactions: 4
Yep the thumbnail was so cringey. The video was :sick: inducing. I really feel they are trying too hard, it's not natural. I'd much rather them being natural and being their true selves. Always copying others style of clothing, video content, way they talk, nose job. If they think people aren't going to see through it they're more stupid than i realised! Although you'd think she'd tell from her channel stats, it seems in decline...

I've said it before as many others have too, really wish she'd embrace her size and pick outfits she is more comfortable in and happy to show it all, or not do these clothing vids. She had a blazer draped over her shoulders for most of them, wish she'd take it off as well so you can see the neckline/arms properly, or how the outfit falls/lays without a blazer over the top, basically so you could see the clothes properly. Gifted by Missguided, and they were misguided to gift them :LOL: as she really doesn't show them off well, and make you want to buy them. Another advertising backfire.

As for the dress she wore backwards, it did look good except for the fact that the front had obvious boob areas ( ? ) so when she took off the cardigan it looked like she had back boob. Did that make sense? Some dresses you can wear back to front but that one wasn't one of them, yet Bradley completely overlooked the saggy boobs on her back and told her it looked great. I know my husband would have peed himself laughing at that.

Yep the thumbnail was so cringey. The video was :sick: inducing. I really feel they are trying too hard, it's not natural. I'd much rather them being natural and being their true selves. Always copying others style of clothing, video content, way they talk, nose job. If they think people aren't going to see through it they're more stupid than i realised! Although you'd think she'd tell from her channel stats, it seems in decline...

I've said it before as many others have too, really wish she'd embrace her size and pick outfits she is more comfortable in and happy to show it all, or not do these clothing vids. She had a blazer draped over her shoulders for most of them, wish she'd take it off as well so you can see the neckline/arms properly, or how the outfit falls/lays without a blazer over the top, basically so you could see the clothes properly. Gifted by Missguided, and they were misguided to gift them :LOL: as she really doesn't show them off well, and make you want to buy them. Another advertising backfire.
I totally agree. What is the point in getting items you're just going to cover up with large blazers or cardigans? I'm never quite sure what it is she's advertising as the clothes are always covered up, with outerwear, bags or her hair. I also don't think she looked comfortable in the shorts and completely missed Bradleys jab about how wearing a belt would change her core! I get that she doesn't like/feel confident in her new shape but continuing to dress as if she's a smaller size makes her look worse. It's summertime and, if we're to believe her, she's going to be wearing these clothes with jackets and cardigans on, she's going to feel hot and not in a good way.

Thinking about it, I get the feeling she spends most days in her pajamas and only dresses up for her Instagram pictures and YT videos. I could be wrong but I'm just getting that vibe off her these days, she hates her body but loves her a pj set and dressing gown so I can totally see her just laying around doing sod all, all day long, waiting for Bradley to come home and cook dinner and clean the house.

Did anyone see her latest photoshop on her Instagram? All the comments saying how beautiful she looks and all I could think was , God she looks sick. I wasn't aware that the Skeletor look was in fashion, her eyes look sunk in and dark circles and that's supposed to be beautiful? She posted a video, which obviously she can't photoshop, that shows her round shaped face. Then she posts pictures where her face is thin and long and we're supposed to believe that she didn't alter it.... Also that outfit picture, again what were we supposed to be looking at? Half a coat, half a top, half a bottom but full hair and pout and leg at that odd angle, and the comments are "what a gorgeous outfit"...how can you tell? You can't see an outfit only half of one.

Did anyone see her latest photoshop on her Instagram? All the comments saying how beautiful she looks and all I could think was , God she looks sick. I wasn't aware that the Skeletor look was in fashion, her eyes look sunk in and dark circles and that's supposed to be beautiful? She posted a video, which obviously she can't photoshop, that shows her round shaped face. Then she posts pictures where her face is thin and long and we're supposed to believe that she didn't alter it.... Also that outfit picture, again what were we supposed to be looking at? Half a coat, half a top, half a bottom but full hair and pout and leg at that odd angle, and the comments are "what a gorgeous outfit"...how can you tell? You can't see an outfit only half of one.
she showed us last week that shes a dab hand at the photoshop so no surprises here, all fakery id say so are the comments all fakes, lying arseholes

Reactions: 3
whats miss pampered princesses excuse not to upload today , is it a wisp of hair is out of place ? not on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 2
oops she has the usual and low and behold more of the same pampering where very same as the last ones, good grief the girl is dull as a fxxck

• Haha
Influencer reality versus actual reality. She claims she’s just been to the gym. The other one is me just finished an hour on the treadmill, running 3 miles. Yet she apologizes for how she looks! No wonder girls don’t like going to the gym because they feel inadequate looking like a normal person and not this faker. In one of her blogs she claims to go to the gym at 6am yet is home, showered, dolled up and making coffee by 7am. She’s also said their gym isn’t close to them. So how long does she actually spend working out?

Attachments

• Heart
Will the real Amy Walker please stand up!
And why did she say it was the 30th? She’s losing it. She doesn’t know why she’s getting spots, I’d say it’s because of all the crap she eats and slathers on her face. Skin needs to breathe.

And again acting like Elle Darby. And I knew she would start to contour her nose, did she ever before? So now it's her skillful makeup and not her non surgical nose job that makes her nose cute. She seriously needs to be called out on all her lies and fakery, girls deserve better role models than her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Her skin care is always totally wrong. I've seen her use clay face masks and garnier moisture bomb ones every day. I've seen her use the foreo twice a day, she had a cleansing gadget with a brush head used on her face everyday. Also puts her drag make up on after cleansing. She puts moisturising creams on then dermaplanes her face. I think her skin is a lot worse without the filter she uses. When I saw her nose filler photos she had loads of blackheads on her nose. She is constantly messes with her skin and hair so they never get a break. Even her "no make up" days consist of her wearing make up. 🤣

And she lightens her eye colour as well. Saw LEM posted an IGTV and all you could really focus on were her blue eyes, they were really popping, wonder how long till Little Miss Copycat has bright blue eyes, she really is trying to morph into LEM looks but with Elle Darby humour and just about anyone's relationship that looks healthier than her own. You could almost feel sorry for her if she were just a bit less smug and less shallow, okay a lot less, girl really needs to work on herself. And WTF does she need a break away from? Her entire existence is one giant vacation from reality.

Did anyone pick up on her saying that she only ever uses her bronzer as eyeshadow? Apparently just slaps it on and she's done. Who is she kidding? Her makeup is plastered on everyday, same style, same colours, no change, no matter the season or occasion. No way she just slaps bronzer on her eyes and is done. And back to false eyelashes, what happened to the lash extensions? Did she find out she had to pay this time around?

At this point how shes still got a YT career (for want of a better word) I don't know! Shes thick as pigs tit, a blatant liar and the content she pushes out is a load of repetitive crap! Surely they are living of Bradleys wage cos she can't be making enough to support them both!

Her skin care is always totally wrong. I've seen her use clay face masks and garnier moisture bomb ones every day. I've seen her use the foreo twice a day, she had a cleansing gadget with a brush head used on her face everyday. Also puts her drag make up on after cleansing. She puts moisturising creams on then dermaplanes her face. I think her skin is a lot worse without the filter she uses. When I saw her nose filler photos she had loads of blackheads on her nose. She is constantly messes with her skin and hair so they never get a break. Even her "no make up" days consist of her wearing make up. 🤣
yeah she got called out on that dermaplaning her skin than putting product on and sure of course it was removed , she also fake tans her face , such a silly twit

Reactions: 1
I wish she would just own her size. There is no need for her to edit herself smaller. It really annoys me since she may have younger viewers, they shouldn't be taught that they should be ashamed of their size and the way they look.

• Heart
I wish she would just own her size. There is no need for her to edit herself smaller. It really annoys me since she may have younger viewers, they shouldn't be taught that they should be ashamed of their size and the way they look.
100% agree. Rather than encouraging young girls to love themselves all these "influencers" do is show that it's the number of likes your picture gets that's important, so photoshop, photoshop, photoshop until you are barely recognizable. I wonder how many of her followers would actually recognize her in real life. I'm all for makeup and clothes enhancing me and maybe a little light filter on a picture but I have never altered my face or body shape or even my eye colour ( I love my blue eyes) to the point where it doesn't look like me anymore but just another Barbie lookalike.

If she hates her new shape that much maybe she should work on that instead of trying to sell hair growth vitamins to cancer survivors! I would definitely watch her vlogs if it focused on health and fitness. Where she actually worked out, not just took a 2 second video of her walking on a treadmill then sitting on the floor filming Bradley working out. But, she won't do that because she'd have to actually sweat and get red faced and we all know that isn't a look she likes. Reality isn't her thing, fantasy is.

oh look shes promoting another skin care product on yet another routine video , a product that shes been secretly using (bare faced lie no doubt) probably just go signed up and course the obligatory they are * incredible * stop insulting peoples intelligence like she does pamper video all the time suddenly shes using that product and its a secret product, such a dumb fake ass , also she was working on her sofa .. omfg lol ... has to take a relaxing bath ,,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
oh look shes promoting another skin care product on yet another routine video , a product that shes been secretly using (bare faced lie no doubt) probably just go signed up and course the obligatory they are * incredible * stop insulting peoples intelligence like she does pamper video all the time suddenly shes using that product and its a secret product, such a dumb fake ass , also she was working on her sofa .. omfg lol ... has to take a relaxing bath ,,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That video was basically a 16 minute AD. 12 minutes for her "new" skincare routine, which was what exactly? and 4 minutes on her food. Truly scraping the bottom of the content barrel here, it was so pathetic. But her usual robot replies all thought it was great. I loved the bit where she said she has more makeup free days than makeup days, even Bradley says so! So all her heavily made up, photoshopped pictures that she posts everyday are what?? Even on vlogs where she claims to be makeup free it's obvious she's wearing makeup.

Haha the very next day after Fathers day. She's even copying Gemma Louise Miles now on the grief excuse for no uploading. If you want a "day/week off" then just say it unless you want sympathy attention.
a bit late catching up here but this just really annoys me. I also lost my dad a few years ago yet I had to work on Father’s Day as I don’t have the privilege of being able to take days off work whenever I want to. These people need to get in the real world.