Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been able to watch her YT videos for about a month so I’m quite behind 🙈
I just couldn’t take her anymore 😣 (and neither could my eyes take literally constantly being in a rolled position 🙄)
Butttt…. I think you’ve all managed to talk me back round into catching up 😌 🤣😂

Reactions: 1
OOHHH, now she has Bradley wading in to protect her obnoxious behavior. If his parents like to see themselves in her videos why say that they don't like being in the videos? That makes no sense whatsoever. At least he admitted that we are all entitled to our own opinions. I stand by my previous posts, Bradley is beginning to be as trashy as Amy and should return his Man Card immediately. It's a sad world when DITL vlogs are no longer actually DITL but staged events aimed at getting lots of views and likes. Unless of course your DITL really does include zooming dizzily around Primark, fake laughing, laughing at peoples discomfort and squealing like a stuck pig. If that's your day then Amy has it in the bag. But of course we're all jealous haters:LOL::ROFLMAO::sick:

And once again "chatting in the comments" was non existent. Someone asked her for the link to the bag she showed at the end of the disaster, did she reply? 7 hours later the poor subscriber was still waiting, so I found it for her, I'm in Texas and I found the link to a UK store easily. Yes she could have done that herself but she had asked for Amys help and received none. So Amy if you read this my bill is in the post, for all the clothing/homeware links I've given your subscribers and all the music links I've found for them as well, seeing as you can't be arsed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
And she calls it her job and cant be arsed to reply to comments or provide links lazy self absorbed twit , ive seen her laugh at her mum aswell in a video because her mum didn`¬t` want to be filmed and in her mums words i look a fright and she just laughed!

Man I bet she gave him a right bollocking and threw a tantrum today for him to come on and write that. Hes probably at work getting non stop pings from her. It's not Bradley's, his family, the viewers or her neighbours (even the neighbour didn't like her when she moved in, so what's that saying) fault. Amy is a lazy cow who only cares about herself, who doesn't produce good content, lies, fakes niceness and constantly watches other influencers to copy them. By the time she loses any weight she won't have any viewers left. Over 500k subs and less than 10k views with a few comments.

Attachments

Man I bet she gave him a right bollocking and threw a tantrum today for him to come on and write that. Hes probably at work getting non stop pings from her. It's not Bradley's, his family, the viewers or her neighbours (even the neighbour didn't like her when she moved in, so what's that saying) fault. Amy is a lazy cow who only cares about herself, who doesn't produce good content, lies, fakes niceness and constantly watches other influencers to copy them. By the time she loses any weight she won't have any viewers left. Over 500k subs and less than 10k views with a few com
Man I bet she gave him a right bollocking and threw a tantrum today for him to come on and write that. Hes probably at work getting non stop pings from her. It's not Bradley's, his family, the viewers or her neighbours (even the neighbour didn't like her when she moved in, so what's that saying) fault. Amy is a lazy cow who only cares about herself, who doesn't produce good content, lies, fakes niceness and constantly watches other influencers to copy them. By the time she loses any weight she won't have any viewers left. Over 500k subs and less than 10k views with a few comments.
definitely, she has to put the words in his mouth!

Reactions: 4
And some of the comments aren't even in English or are such obvious trolls. There is one that appears in nearly every one of her recent offerings, constantly asking for a heart from the most beautiful girl, and she falls for it every single time. And I know men watch these kind of videos as well but there is something off when all the male comments are single words or just complimenting her looks, but I suppose she's desperate for validation she'll take anything.

Can I just say, if you have to go on social media to excuse your girlfriends rude behavior and say that you were joking then it's painfully obvious that you know that people didn't "get the joke" and you are aware of how bad it made you look. No one was claiming that Bradley doesn't like to spend time with his girl, just that what man really enjoys being dragged around shops where they know there is nothing for them to look at. My husband loves being with me but if we are looking at womens clothing stores for hours then he heads off to the sports stores or gets a coffee and waits for me, and I'm perfectly happy with that set up. And I'm not constantly asking him how excited he is to be going to look at womens clothing either.

There's 2 male accounts, initials are CL and PGM2005. They comment on every video with phrases like "Awesome" "Nice" "Great Video". I assume they don't even watch the videos hence why their comments would go with anything that's posted. She must pay for their likes and comments as I've seen them on other influencer channels like Hazel Wood and Laura Meachem saying the same thing. I've noticed Amy skips the genuine people asking where she got things from or complimenting her and just hearts these dudes comments. If I was Bradley I would question why she only hearting men and not women 🤔

Reactions: 6
God this girl is so desperate. New swipe ups on her Instagram for the sandals she's had for months. And more swipe ups for the cheap look clothes she showed us weeks ago. Looks like she's struggling for content, but she did post some lovely shots of her loving boyfriend playing with the dogs. Guess she got the memo that the world doesn't revolve around her, people like to see something other than her over made up pouting face.

And congrats to @Miss Sunny for getting more likes on your comments than Amy and Bradleys' combined. There are more of her subscribers that think like us but are too scared of being attacked to come forward. I'm just surprised that my comment was highlighted and hasn't had any nasty comments......yet.

yeah i was one of those people that commented simply saying that her repetitiveness was very annoying just saying not personally attacking her apperance etc and guess what i got "literally" verbally abused by a amy loving sub saying i was jealous of her and her job doing YT was not easy ,,, like wtf.. shes so self absorbed no one can point even the obvious out jees i was like well ... your views reflect what i am saying and i was swiftly blocked ,, say summit if i was nasty but i was not ,, hellfire

Reactions: 3
This is why she leaves the "negative" comments up so the ass lickers can stand up for her and say all the rude things she can't say herself. She just sits back and waits for the validation of her actions. Amy says one thing and they all repeat it, no brain cells between them. If you are reading all the comments on your videos just answer people's questions or even just a love heart. She doesn't give a tit about her viewers, she only interested in the money to go and spoil herself and then get excited everyday on what new possession she obtains.

I've made my opinion about her not just by a 30 second bullying clip but the way she has put herself out on social media over months of videos and posts. She must know how things look when editing, why leave these incidents/her behaviour on the videos? The answer is she would have 0 content. I haven't seen her do one nice thing for anyone if she didn't benefit from it. Fact. ✌

I'm surprised she didn't delete my comments, she normal does. Although getting Bradley to comment :rolleyes: and then he still didn't make sense. Parents don't like being filmed, but they like watching themselves on film, but they're camera shy. Camera shy erm means reluctant to be filmed. Surely any normal person would say do you mind if I film this? Rather than shoving a camera in someones face, and doing that annoying fake giggle.

My comments were about that clip but I've seen it in other videos too, to Bradley, her mum, Bradley's mum, the neighbour, so my opinion has been formed over time too. She just thinks she can do what she wants, and once you see it, she just doesn't seem kind.

More lies on Insta - Chloe sandals she said they'd given her "such bad blisters" in that last video, yet we should buy them. 🤔 She'll say anything for £

Reactions: 3
When she put her head on his shoulder during the walk , I’m surprised it wasn’t orange from her makeup. Also , do the dogs ever get exercised ?? A family meal being filmed , no thank you.

I haven't watched the newest offering but would like to know, who thinks Amy actually bought everything? She'll throw in something awful just so she can "scold" Bradley on his choices. It's like her "What I got for Christmas", Bradleys' thoughtful stocking filler to her was something she had bought and shown in a video only days earlier. Did she really forget that she had posted that video or the Instagram pictures of it and then it magically became a gift from Bradley, just like the Mother's Day wreaths. Such fakers.

Just watched it!! I don't know what she was going on about, that top is exactly the kind of thing she would buy herself, floaty ( I will say it made her look huge though). And more pajamas, because she just doesn't have enough already. Covered up with a dressing gown after Bradley saying it was too hot to wear long trousers! And surely using the word cosy in the summertime is a bit odd, don't you want to be cooler not cosier? And what was up with the way she kept saying "cool", it was like your grandma trying to learn how the youngsters speak. :LOL: I'd say yet another disaster of a video for her, fake laughing and that peculiar pinky promise/handshake thing wtf was that all about.

Last edited:
I'm surprised she didn't delete my comments, she normal does. Although getting Bradley to comment :rolleyes: and then he still didn't make sense. Parents don't like being filmed, but they like watching themselves on film, but they're camera shy. Camera shy erm means reluctant to be filmed. Surely any normal person would say do you mind if I film this? Rather than shoving a camera in someones face, and doing that annoying fake giggle.

My comments were about that clip but I've seen it in other videos too, to Bradley, her mum, Bradley's mum, the neighbour, so my opinion has been formed over time too. She just thinks she can do what she wants, and once you see it, she just doesn't seem kind.

More lies on Insta - Chloe sandals she said they'd given her "such bad blisters" in that last video, yet we should buy them. 🤔 She'll say anything for £
“Here you go my lovelies” 🤣🤣🤣🤣I had a closer look at her Chloe sandals in the last pic 🤣 nothing gonna hide in front on my spy eye 👁 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I just watched the primark challenge. Starts off by mentioning her hair :rolleyes: She was being over the top as per usual, talking to Bradley like a child, pouting and eye rolling. She actual wore the clothes and they look better then when she just holds them up or inserts the model wearing them. I don't know why she doesn't film herself wearing them more often. Yes she has a big bust and not a size 8 and most women are that too. We can now see that the white top isn't suitable and the pj's looked nice.

Reactions: 2
I just watched the primark challenge. Starts off by mentioning her hair :rolleyes: She was being over the top as per usual, talking to Bradley like a child, pouting and eye rolling. She actual wore the clothes and they look better then when she just holds them up or inserts the model wearing them. I don't know why she doesn't film herself wearing them more often. Yes she has a big bust and not a size 8 and most women are that too. We can now see that the white top isn't suitable and the pj's looked nice.
I agree with you about the top, but she could have at least tried. Or at least stood normally and explained why it wasn't right. I hate when she just posts pictures of tiny models wearing the clothes that she doesn't want to show herself in because, as a larger woman myself, those body shapes tell me nothing about how it will fit/look on my shape. And the whole palaver over the socks was over the top " what are these holes here"!!! It's where your feet go sweetie.

I agree with you about the top, but she could have at least tried. Or at least stood normally and explained why it wasn't right. I hate when she just posts pictures of tiny models wearing the clothes that she doesn't want to show herself in because, as a larger woman myself, those body shapes tell me nothing about how it will fit/look on my shape. And the whole palaver over the socks was over the top " what are these holes here"!!! It's where your feet go sweetie.
Like my partner knows what type of socks I wear, he probably doesn't even know my eye colour lol 😆 It doesn't matter what he bought she wouldn't have liked it anyway, doomed from the start. It sounded like she was hinting (practically pointing to what she wanted before filming) for slippers and a dressing gown. So the video should of been called "Bradley buys the things I want" not really a challenge...another fail.

I agree shes always complaining about her hair the humidity etc or the wind blown it the girl is that vain her hair out of place and shes moaning its fishing for compliments it is, even if a strand of hair is out of place ugh