Amy Plus Slimmers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be mortified if my friend was banned from coming to work events. Definitely wouldn’t be telling folk about it.

Reactions: 1
Talking about the 121 influencers… does anyone know if there is a thread for Me, my chins and l? If anyone saw her stories today l would say she is either bipolar or having a manic episode… crying one minute and drinking the next. She needs help.

Talking about the 121 influencers… does anyone know if there is a thread for Me, my chins and l? If anyone saw her stories today l would say she is either bipolar or having a manic episode… crying one minute and drinking the next. She needs help.
I unfollowed her a while back when she started trying to flog her subscription thing.

Reactions: 1
Her friend Alabamalola (does she have a thread, I can't find it?) has had a stroke! Don't understand the go fund me for her though? She doesn't usually work I don't think so it's not for loss of income?

Her friend Alabamalola (does she have a thread, I can't find it?) has had a stroke! Don't understand the go fund me for her though? She doesn't usually work I don't think so it's not for loss of income?
Lauren’s thread

She does work. She does evening shifts somewhere. In her thread we thought it was a taxi office or the likes.