Amy Plus Slimmers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh Amy has a thread! Just looked on the off-chance and here we are!

I’ve followed Amy for absolutely years and I mean YEARS. I first followed her on Twitter right back in the day before Insta was a thing (2011/12). She was Amyplusbaby then, as she only had Ted. There were a few of us who were quite “online” and spoke a fair amount. At the time, her main friends were her friend Char and a guy, I’m sure he’s been mentioned up thread. Darren? Gary? Something like that. Char and Amy used to have the EXACT same haircut, long on one side, short on the other lol. Colin was under the handle Colincantcook, I’m sure. WHAT A THROWBACK.

Similar behaviour to now tbh, they used to go into London from Essex and get absolutely trashed in the streets, film it all and put it on Twitter.

Anyway, years later I came across her on Instagram where she was growing a following, Sybil was tiny and I was pleased that everything seemed to be going in the right direction for her.

I’m absolutely CERTAIN that she and Colin split up once before, perhaps when Sybil was young, definitely before Buzz was born but not sure if Casper was. Can’t remember exactly what was said but I’m sure they did and she shared it on her stories.

ANYWAY, scaring myself a bit with how much I know / remember about this woman haha - point is, I stopped following when she started the diet, sounded crazy to me. I looked her up the other day and I literally cannot believe my eyes. Surely she’s far too skinny, now? Her head is too big for her body, she looks like she’s going to break.

She’s been through a lot and just really hoping now that her body issues aren’t going to go the other way.

Reactions: 10

I’ve followed Amy for absolutely years and I mean YEARS. I first followed her on Twitter right back in the day before Insta was a thing (2011/12). She was Amyplusbaby then, as she only had Ted. There were a few of us who were quite “online” and spoke a fair amount. At the time, her main friends were her friend Char and a guy, I’m sure he’s been mentioned up thread. Darren? Gary? Something like that. Char and Amy used to have the EXACT same haircut, long on one side, short on the other lol. Colin was under the handle Colincantcook, I’m sure. WHAT A THROWBACK.

Similar behaviour to now tbh, they used to go into London from Essex and get absolutely trashed in the streets, film it all and put it on Twitter.

Anyway, years later I came across her on Instagram where she was growing a following, Sybil was tiny and I was pleased that everything seemed to be going in the right direction for her.

I’m absolutely CERTAIN that she and Colin split up once before, perhaps when Sybil was young, definitely before Buzz was born but not sure if Casper was. Can’t remember exactly what was said but I’m sure they did and she shared it on her stories.

ANYWAY, scaring myself a bit with how much I know / remember about this woman haha - point is, I stopped following when she started the diet, sounded crazy to me. I looked her up the other day and I literally cannot believe my eyes. Surely she’s far too skinny, now? Her head is too big for her body, she looks like she’s going to break.

She’s been through a lot and just really hoping now that her body issues aren’t going to go the other way.
I remember some of this too she’s like she was a different person for a few years then went back to it! Is it not Greg ?

Reactions: 1
I remember some of this too she’s like she was a different person for a few years then went back to it! Is it not Greg ?
Something like that, yeah! From memory, his IG is something like Grizdarv or similar (his Twitter used to be NansVagina) - god I need to get a LIFE.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She always has a best friend who is she is with constantly for a while and then she moves on to somebody else.

Reactions: 4

youve got me thinking now ,I dont remember her and Colin splitting before but maybe ive just forgotten.
I had no idea she was on twitter years back but I have followed on insta way back since before Sybil was born.I miss those days when insta used to be good crack.
I cant be arsed with all these random diet folk on her page ,its boring ,but I am glad she seems to be happier these days

youve got me thinking now ,I dont remember her and Colin splitting before but maybe ive just forgotten.
I had no idea she was on twitter years back but I have followed on insta way back since before Sybil was born.I miss those days when insta used to be good crack.
I cant be arsed with all these random diet folk on her page ,its boring ,but I am glad she seems to be happier these days
Remember when she started the diet on +babies and she said "the last thing I will do is become one of them people who only talk about diets and make it their personality"?! Erm...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot tell you how happy I am I’ve found this thread! I’ve searched on numerous occasions but never found one.

I only found it this time by luck and I’m so glad I did!

I’ve followed Amy for years as well and I always found her down to earth and relatable. Not anymore though. I barely look at her feed now as I find there's nothing to connect with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s so painfully thin now that promoting the diet but then saying don’t eat like me is all so weird like you are not selling it Amy!

Don't worry guys. He might have defrauded people out of millions but he let her use his box at the O2 so it's all good.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't worry guys. He might have defrauded people out of millions but he let her use his box at the O2 so it's all good.
I thought that was a bit off just because he’s not a rapist it’s ok?? I’m sure if he stole thousands of pounds off her she’d change her tune!!!

Reactions: 5
I was watching Lauren’s stories and seen someone asked about Amy being friends with him n she replied with no she just used the box so she didn’t have to be quite as cocky with her version

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen Amy's stories today ? Particularly the last one . She seems in a really bad way 😞