Amy Plus Slimmers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't something happen with her and PTWM? I'm sure that's how I came across her on the old page but maybe I'm wrong

Yeah. She said something about how PTWM wasn’t her cup of tea, and the huns piled onto her for expressing an opinion (i think)

Reactions: 2
Didn't something happen with her and PTWM? I'm sure that's how I came across her on the old page but maybe I'm wrong
Yea it was knee deep in life. Amy asked for recommendations of accounts to follow. Someone said knee deep in life (she has her own thread she’s vile 🤢) and all Amy said was not my cup of tea and ptwm started the pile on and kdil doxxed her all over. Vile witches the pair of them 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Was it not something to do with her using the kids for adverts ?
she hinted at that being a result of whatever it was but honestly ,who knows
---
Yea it was knee deep in life. Amy asked for recommendations of accounts to follow. Someone said knee deep in life (she has her own thread she’s vile 🤢) and all Amy said was not my cup of tea and ptwm started the pile on and kdil doxxed her all over. Vile witches the pair of them 😡
I dont think that was why she stopped her amyplusbabies though was it ? .I do remember that happening vaugely

If I remember rightly Amy was in pieces really really upset saying the worst possible thing that could happen to you as a family as happend … might just be me but as she keeps mentioning Sybil …I really hope I’m wrong but I feel like they found out something inappropriate with someone they know … and I honestly feel it put a strain on the marriage… or Sybil had a health condition that was very serious … told you I’m nosey!!!! And drop feeding as she has done leads to speculation 🫣

Reactions: 5
If I remember rightly Amy was in pieces really really upset saying the worst possible thing that could happen to you as a family as happend … might just be me but as she keeps mentioning Sybil …I really hope I’m wrong but I feel like they found out something inappropriate with someone they know … and I honestly feel it put a strain on the marriage… or Sybil had a health condition that was very serious … told you I’m nosey!!!! And drop feeding as she has done leads to speculation 🫣
Shes pretty much confirmed its something to do with Sybil from that post last week .I do hope whatever it is shes ok now .It must be serious becuase I think Amy would have said otherwise .
---
Shes pretty much confirmed its something to do with Sybil from that post last week .I do hope whatever it is shes ok now .It must be serious becuase I think Amy would have said otherwise .

When will Chloe realise that this diet plan isn’t for her…… she’s posted that she’s got 2 stone to lose to get to her goal? Thought she did when she was a bridesmaid?!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
When will Chloe realise that this diet plan isn’t for her…… she’s posted that she’s got 2 stone to lose to get to her goal? Thought she did when she was a bridesmaid?!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
My guess would be that she started ADHD meds which massively helped her lose weight, then has had to stop them (due to thyroid/heart issues) & bad habits with food have returned & so weight has crept up.

I was thinking the same didn't she lose a good bit of weight last year they done the weekly weigh in

its almost like she doesnt realise there are other ways to loose weight

Reactions: 3
I have always thought who is buying this diet from Chloe when she is a walking advert for gaining all the weight back, I think it's 3 times now I have seen her lose and gain a tit ton of weight

Reactions: 7
I have always thought who is buying this diet from Chloe when she is a walking advert for gaining all the weight back, I think it's 3 times now I have seen her lose and gain a tit ton of weight
I think i saw mayflower mama (Sian) is buying it off her.
I had a brief look into the diet a while back and it said you cant have fizzy drinks even diet ones ,I dont think you can have any drink unless its water but Sian was drinking diet pepsi and eating a hard boiled egg the other day (lol) which i also thought was a no no when you first start on it .
The diet intrigues me but I couldnt hack not eating proper food or having a bloody diet coke 😂

Reactions: 3
I think i saw mayflower mama (Sian) is buying it off her.
I had a brief look into the diet a while back and it said you cant have fizzy drinks even diet ones ,I dont think you can have any drink unless its water but Sian was drinking diet pepsi and eating a hard boiled egg the other day (lol) which i also thought was a no no when you first start on it .
The diet intrigues me but I couldnt hack not eating proper food or having a bloody diet coke 😂
I did it once and lost my baby weight, I did have a fizzy drink a day!