Amy Louise Hayde #2 Freddy’s & crop tops. Fleeces went to the swap shop!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dirt of her dressing gown. She literally doesn't care how she looks coming on her stories.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She’s a walking UGH - boobs spilling everywhere, scaldy tan that needs to be scrubbed and a dirty dressing gown.

How anybody can want to go to her for nails or anything is beyond me, she is either manky (usually) or she comes on all done up like she’s Gods gift to the world pouty and full of it like yesterday 🙈

Reactions: 4
She looks so smelly , we all know someone who doesn’t brush their teeth, smells of BO and bad breath. Always dirty
---
How does James stick it

Reactions: 1
She really needs to put those wonky nippled boobs away when she has the camera out. Is there anything going on inside her head? You’d seriously wonder what James sees in her. She’s 28 and can’t even drive. Talk about a waste of a life. Imagine being 28 and the only time you leave the house is to get pissed drunk with your father in the local or to go to Tesco and buy a load of junk

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t she have issues with her stomach? WTF is she drinking monster first thing in the morning and not even as a pre workout, that can’t be good for her stomach?? 🤢

She really needs to put those wonky nippled boobs away when she has the camera out. Is there anything going on inside her head? You’d seriously wonder what James sees in her. She’s 28 and can’t even drive. Talk about a waste of a life. Imagine being 28 and the only time you leave the house is to get pissed drunk with your father in the local or to go to Tesco and buy a load of junk
Not being bad but James isn’t the full shilling either I’d imagine

She must be the only MUA, or whatever she is, to be finished work on the 21st December (apart from four family members tomorrow) - surely it should be the busiest time of the year.

Anybody I know working in beauty is absolutely booked solid up to and including Christmas Eve and there aren’t enough hours to fit people in!

Says a lot …

Reactions: 3
I love being in the cleaning zone it’s the best 🤦🏼‍♀️

The girl hasn’t a notion what it’s like to have to ‘blitz’ a house - she strikes me as nearly too lazy to even make a mess! I was going to say would she not take advantage of these few restful days but I guess that’s what she does everyday…

She just said I get these in salon services because I do things 🤣🤣instead of saying I’m a qualified beautician 🤣🤣

• Haha
If she picked up the pace a bit instead of strolling around talking into her phone she might warm up a bit 🙄 She probably won’t work now until the summer.