Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The weird thing is shes doing it to fit on a rollercoaster and didn't have the same motivation or determination for her wedding day the biggest day of her life. Shows the immaturity level of her really!

Reactions: 8

Laurajane3030

Chatty Member
Lads how did I think the card was going to say her dad was to become a grandad.. no they just got him another dog

Reactions: 7

imsoexcited

Money isn’t an issue because she isn’t an adult. Doesn’t own a house, doesn’t drive, no kids, lives rent free or at least very cheaply. She goes nowhere bar junction 8 on the motorway to McDonald’s and her local pub.
She posted clay beads last week to make bracelets for Taylor Swift concert. Like what tweens do. She acts like a fool, dresses like a fool and has the intellect of a damp cloth.
She truly believes she is inspirational. She’s not. She’s laughable.
Oh and I doubt she has the capabilities to file a tax return…….so you know, we’d all have plenty if we could pocket every penny we earn.

Reactions: 7

imsoexcited

Why is she trying to be a toddler? The clothes, the childish antics, holidaying with mammy and daddy as their child and not another adult, the hair, the fast food only eating.
She is a awful idiot. It’s a real peeve of mine when people cannot grow up and be adults.

Reactions: 6

Msweb93

If I had never been to Orlando and was basing it off her holiday I'd never go there! They must have blown all the budget with the seats on the way out. Why go all that way to just go for walks, drink coffee and lie around all day

Purpilt91

VIP Member
Why does she constantly start her stories with a fake yawn, her mouth wide open for the whole world to see her fillings! 🤢 cover your mouth FFS!

Ponytail

I just wish she would put her boobs away instead of whacking them into the camera while tapping her crooked nails .... I find her very annoying .

Msweb93

Did she not post the other day that she had shingles? How did she recover and is back to work so fast?

Ryan80

VIP Member
How unprofessional. Asking your “clients” to message you what time their appt is. How does she not have all the bookings on her phone or a tablet

Attachments

gossmomma

a medium in spanks leggings 🙄🙄🙄
And she wonders why they are rolling down
How about ya get the right size Amy…
She is absolutely bate into everything the belly bulge in every outfit fair enough you lost weight but no one sees what size tag is on your clothes she is actually delusional

tbo

What is the point of Amy’s Instagram anymore? She comes on to tell us about her food shop, how tired she is and to promote Claresa nail polish again 🙄

At this stage she actually makes my life seem exciting!

tbo

I’m finding it very hard to be happy for her when she is not being honest about how she lost the weight rather than people who put genuine effort into weight loss between exercise, food, lifestyle.

I’d love to know what happens when the medication/injections come to an end because by just swanning her way through taking the piss with no exercise and likely poor diet she hasn’t formed any good habits to sustain this weight management long term and for better overall health too 🤔

mollydolly1970

Did she fly first class and pay for her parents also?? Wow must be great money in doing a couple days work doing nails I am def in the wrong job 🙃

gossmomma

Big overgrown baby is back in Orlando with mammy and daddy and she still can’t stop fucking moaning 😴

And what’s with all the hand gestures your not cool Amy hun and your never going to be 🙈

Kitty76

There's literally no reason to keep following this one. She does absolutely nothing and turns my stomach when she's floating around in her rotten pyjamas. So insensitive posting about the crash last night and then comes on first thing this morn brushing her scraggy hair on about getting another coffee. Just have the decency not to post and stop jumping on a bandwagon when she doesn't give a shit

Reactions: 5