Amy Louise Hayde #2 Freddy’s & crop tops. Fleeces went to the swap shop!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On to Thread 2!
No suggestions so just summarised her posts

Recap:
Amy’s down 3.5 stone, no mention of Unislim in months, so assuming ozempic or saxanda 🤷‍♀️
No gym or food shots either.

Reactions: 3
It’s def tablets or injection - weight falling off and she having a whale of a time

Reactions: 1
I’m finding it very hard to be happy for her when she is not being honest about how she lost the weight rather than people who put genuine effort into weight loss between exercise, food, lifestyle.

I’d love to know what happens when the medication/injections come to an end because by just swanning her way through taking the piss with no exercise and likely poor diet she hasn’t formed any good habits to sustain this weight management long term and for better overall health too 🤔

Reactions: 6
The weird thing is shes doing it to fit on a rollercoaster and didn't have the same motivation or determination for her wedding day the biggest day of her life. Shows the immaturity level of her really!

Reactions: 8
I just wish she would put her boobs away instead of whacking them into the camera while tapping her crooked nails .... I find her very annoying .

Reactions: 6
Well look she does walk 2 mins to her nans house for work and Yano she eats real healthy .. potato waffles, bread rolls and the like 😂😂🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️💉💉

Reactions: 3
Oh my god she is so dirty. She has the pyjamas on since Saturday night without taking them off 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh my god she is so dirty. She has the pyjamas on since Saturday night without taking them off 🤮
And the big cough into her hand and then straight away rubs her eyes .. stop it Amy, I could never go to her for nails or makeup based on what she does on Instagram 😬

It looks like we were right all along about her not exercising, sounds like it’s something she’s only after discovering this week

Reactions: 4
This week she is telling everyone she has or will exercise.. she’s flat out reading here. Just admit it, no shame 💉

Reactions: 2