Amy Louise Hayde #2 Freddy’s & crop tops. Fleeces went to the swap shop!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jacket is bet into her why can’t she just get a L and be comfortable instead of beating herself into a Medium.

Reactions: 4
Lads how did I think the card was going to say her dad was to become a grandad.. no they just got him another dog

Reactions: 7
Lads how did I think the card was going to say her dad was to become a grandad.. no they just got him another dog
I thought so too, until i remembered she has the mind of a 10 year old little girl, and is faaaaaar too selfish to put a babys needs before herself....THE END

Reactions: 5
Every other nail tech back to work mostly before the new year and Amy Swans back to “the grind” on the 9th of Jan what a joke 🥱

Reactions: 3
How does she think it’s acceptable to rock up for “work” looking like she’s having a lazy Sunday at home in front of the tv. Smarten up woman!

Reactions: 4
The carry on for passing her theory test 😬
I know! Maybe it would be acceptable if she passed her actual driving test but this reaction for her theory test is a bit much.

And then to do a ‘day in the life - theory test edition’ although to be fair she never seems to leave the house so maybe in this case it was worthy of a TikTok 🤣

Reactions: 2
I know! Maybe it would be acceptable if she passed her actual driving test but this reaction for her theory test is a bit much.

And then to do a ‘day in the life - theory test edition’ although to be fair she never seems to leave the house so maybe in this case it was worthy of a TikTok 🤣
Her parents seem to enable her behaviour.

Maybe just maybe stop eating shite & putting 20 products on your face. Drinking water, a deep cleanse with a good moisturiser will do!

Reactions: 2