Amy Louise Hayde #2 Freddy’s & crop tops. Fleeces went to the swap shop!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should try on her wedding dress again, see how it should have looked without the back being stretched & gapey 🙃

Reactions: 3
I honestly did think her boobs were out in that photo when I clicked in 🙈 not suprising tho they're always in your face

Reactions: 4
The state of that photo why even post it!!! The way she leans into the camera with her boobs hanging down 🤢 vile

Reactions: 1
Does this spoilt child ever stop moaning , god all mighty she'd depress a nation , don't fecking drink if u can't handle the hangover

Reactions: 2
Comes on to yawn into the camera … talk absolute shite that makes no sense, yawns and then states she going to bed ….

Riveting content Amy 🙄

Reactions: 3
At least she finally admitted what everyone knows...her nails are always crooked 😂 I unfollowed her today I can't look at her saggy tits in the camera anymore, and crop top and Freddy jeans combos. The thoughts of having to look at her now that she has beat herself into the leather trousers 🤢

• Sick
She has a following for no reason. She does nothing only tell us about going to work home from work out for a walk. Things we all do that we don't even think about we just do it

She has a following for no reason. She does nothing only tell us about going to work home from work out for a walk. Things we all do that we don't even think about we just do it
She’s ‘on late tonight’ so has to do her walk on her break today. I’m guessing she happens to have one client this evening but the way she goes on it’s like she has back to back appointments since this morning.

I’d love to have half the free time she does.

Saw her in a cafe a few days ago. She was with her mother. She’s huge in real
life, total catfish

• Wow
Reactions: 2