Amy Louise Hayde #2 Freddy’s & crop tops. Fleeces went to the swap shop!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How far is her grandparents from her house? Her walk is 2 mins faster 😂 honestly she's so lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Big up on the exercise these weeks as I can bet she has had plenty of DM’s asking - oh how are u doing it? Your weight is flying off etc so she said I better show some exercise so they believe me….. we don’t … just be honest

Reactions: 5
Yeah Amy strikes me as the kind of person who has to tell people she is exercising and make a deal out of it (as she is now) - that’s why it was so painfully obvious she wasn’t using exercise as a way to lose the weight.

Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s not great at all. And the tiny black eyes and she’s meant to be a MUA.

Reactions: 3
Pizza for breakfast , Pringles & m&m’s for lunch and Chinese for dinner… but it’s ok cos “she never does it” SURE JAN 🙄🐷💉

Reactions: 2
Dead at the size of the necklace 🤣 the way she started to yawn and the didn't? She just does it for camera

• Haha
So will she have to take Ozempic for the rest of her life then? I’m assuming if she stops she’ll balloon?

Reactions: 1
Amy’s content is really dwindling lately, she could have been very clever about it and used her ‘weight-loss’ journey to be upfront and honest about Ozempic because I’m sure a lot of people would be interested.

Instead we still just hear her shouting BOYS at her dogs and moping around in patchy tan and greasy hair 😏 we haven’t heard about exercise in a week or more either, guessing that’s no longer happening.

Her mother looks like she’s dying in her Insta story I don’t know if it’s the makeup or what or face looks so sunken

Do people actually book this girl to do nails? Because her own are desperate and always seem to be crooked

Did she not post the other day that she had shingles? How did she recover and is back to work so fast?

Reactions: 6
So she ‘caved’ and had another extravagant Starbucks drink - I would consider these a treat and definitely not one you’d have two days in a row and most definitely not if I were trying to lose weight. But sure I suppose when you don’t have to exercise or mind your food/drink and still magically lose weight like Amy it doesn’t matter 🤔

I wonder does she work at all!

Reactions: 4
There's literally no reason to keep following this one. She does absolutely nothing and turns my stomach when she's floating around in her rotten pyjamas. So insensitive posting about the crash last night and then comes on first thing this morn brushing her scraggy hair on about getting another coffee. Just have the decency not to post and stop jumping on a bandwagon when she doesn't give a tit

Reactions: 5