Amy Huberman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad there is a thread for this one my god she absolutely drives me mad she’s so unfunny🤦‍♀️ But loves to think she is and loves to always take the piss about Brian it’s tired now Amy give that a rest it’s boring

Reactions: 7
This 🙄🙄🙄🙄when I saw it on her story I already thought it was done on purpose for ateenation but grid posting it then because ‘all the messages’ get the boat
Same, knew exactly where she was going with it.
It's the kind of joke that could raise a smile delivered spontaneously in person but not like this - too try-hard.

Reactions: 13
Same, knew exactly where she was going with it.
It's the kind of joke that could raise a smile delivered spontaneously in person but not like this - too try-hard.
But gosh she's so relatable and sound!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This 🙄🙄🙄🙄when I saw it on her story I already thought it was done on purpose for ateenation but grid posting it then because ‘all the messages’ get the boat
She’s constantly doing this type of thing

Reactions: 4

Amy Huberman, who has presented a parenting podcast Mamia & Me since 2021, is the second most influential host on the list

Known for her role as Daisy in The Clinic, the Dubliner has over 458,000 followers and can gain €2009.25 per sponsored Instagram post.

• Wow
Reactions: 6