Amy Huberman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to unfollow because the over done/looking like she's screaming in pain smile absolutely kills me!! It's every second photo ....her Botox person must earn a fortune
Exactly. She adores herself and the perma smile/wide eyed stance is plain boring.

Reactions: 4
POM?! I’d be surprised. Zebo I wouldn’t be surprised at all 😳
Zebo is a definite. His wife basically confirmed it on insta too about forgiving him
POM not any concrete cheating but well know he enjoys a drink + doesn't always act like a married man with 3 kids , big flirt

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Zebo is a definite. His wife basically confirmed it on insta too about forgiving him
POM not any concrete cheating but well know he enjoys a drink + doesn't always act like a married man with 3 kids , big flirt
I honestly can’t imagine POM flirting … even his name and flirting in the same sentence sounds odd. He always comes across as so dour and grumpy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly can’t imagine POM flirting … even his name and flirting in the same sentence sounds odd. He always comes across as so dour and grumpy!
I heard whispers about o gara! It seems he was an absolute prick to his wife!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Zebo is a creep
I've seen him around, pre Covid with what I can only call a 'Posse' of burly guys who like to throw their weight around on his behalf. A bit juvenile for a bunch of grown men to be acting like teenagers.

Reactions: 2
It’s that faux humble act that grates so much. A bit too sweet to be true. And not a good actress.

Reactions: 7
It’s that faux humble act that grates so much. A bit too sweet to be true. And not a good actress.
I've said it somewhere I have younger cousins who worship the likes of her and it's frigging annoying

Reactions: 3
The amount of affairs he has had behind her back!! Unreal!!
Have seen him pre marriage trying it on with the ladies while very very drunk. Nothing really since hope for her sake he’s stopped as they have 5 children I think . No experience meeting him but heard not very pleasant - again a few years so may have changed . Just because you kick the balls for Ireland doesn’t give you a pass from being an ass to people !!!

Reactions: 1
I've said it somewhere I have younger cousins who worship the likes of her and it's frigging annoying
They’re not unusual. But no one stops themselves to ask what they’re worshipping. If AH hadn’t married BOD would she have gotten publishing deals etc. I personally doubt it, he gave her a profile far beyond what I expect she would have had otherwise.

Reactions: 9
O'Gara is a twunt of the highest order

ROG’s sad wee face after we beat them in 2013 when he made a massive mistake and basically handed us the game when we’d had about 20% possession will forever be one of my favourite murrayfield memories. Because I’m an hole 😂

(Yes I know; we do that to other teams about five times every game so I need to take the glory when I can ahahahah)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have seen him pre marriage trying it on with the ladies while very very drunk. Nothing really since hope for her sake he’s stopped as they have 5 children I think . No experience meeting him but heard not very pleasant - again a few years so may have changed . Just because you kick the balls for Ireland doesn’t give you a pass from being an ass to people !!!
I heard from a source very close that knows him and at the time was mixing with the same crowd even after he was married he was carrying on! Probably now he has stopped now! I think that’s one of the reasons at the time he went to france!!

Is it conceit or stupidity that leads her to believe people still want to hear about the dog story, and that it still counts as content? Not sure which is worse.

Reactions: 5
Is it conceit or stupidity that leads her to believe people still want to hear about the dog story, and that it still counts as content? Not sure which is worse.
Both I would imagine, tending towards conceit. :rolleyes: It wasn't remotely funny when it happened and it certainly isn't now.

Reactions: 7
I like Jane S!!! When I read her ladyship was also in it!! I thought how the F does she get these parts!! There are plenty of other talented actresses about!! It must be pull!

Reactions: 10
Both I would imagine, tending towards conceit. :rolleyes: It wasn't remotely funny when it happened and it certainly isn't now.
Still banging on about the dog story today!! For the love of God, let it go 🤬🤬 it just goes to show how little content she has if she has to keep bringing it back up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Still banging on about the dog story today!! For the love of God, let it go 🤬🤬 it just goes to show how little content she has if she has to keep bringing it back up!!!
And again today 🤣 wonder did they bring the nanny with them to Mayo