Amy Huberman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living locally and having a dog that’s a smaller version of their dog I don’t / didnt buy that story for a min . In his defence , he is excellent with that dog . I see him most days walking her and has her trained very well off the lead . She walks around with a ball in her mouth every day . It’s super cute . As someone who gets a dog groomed as well , the chances of the groomer handing you the wrong dog when you go to collect her , the chances of you not noticing as you get her handed over , chances you don’t notice because the dog doesn’t loose it’s mind with excitement you came back , chances you don’t notice as you put said dog in the car , chances you don’t notice all her black facial hair is gone and her lead / harness is different… my dog as I said is incredibly similar and that black facial hair is trimmed and not removed , it’s part of them and their colouring … call me cynical but I smell a rat ! Maybe I’m on my own
Fully agree with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let it go Amy. Please stop dragging this dog joke/truth, whatever it is out. Reference to it again today on her Insta. Who cares?! It’s yawn at this stage. It might have been mildly funny to some people on the day but it’s done now 🥱

Reactions: 5
Let it go Amy. Please stop dragging this dog joke/truth, whatever it is out. Reference to it again today on her Insta. Who cares?! It’s yawn at this stage. It might have been mildly funny to some people on the day but it’s done now 🥱
I couldn't agree more. It wasn't remotely funny when it happened and it's certainly not funny now.:rolleyes:

(btw) who on earth thinks bringing another persons dog home is anything other than embarrassing and even upsetting for the animal and their owner.

Reactions: 5
The constant jokey jokey posts are painful and then all the eejits posting in response how hilarious she is. Embarrassing. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 3
The last good few years she has the ‘posh spice brittle skeletal limbs ‘look I think? Not sure if it’s recent ..more ..ongoing

Reactions: 6
The constant jokey jokey posts are painful and then all the eejits posting in response how hilarious she is. Embarrassing. Jesus wept.
The forced aren’t I so hilarious female comedy that’s been a thing for a while now and isn’t exclusive to Amy has a real cringe factor.

Reactions: 10
She has lost so much weight and she didn’t have any to lose.
Maybe it’s because BOD might be playing around?? It reminds me of Kate Middleton!! She was slim just right but now is stick thin!! Wills rumour has it has been playing about !!

• Sad
I used to enjoy her posts but they've gotten too long and so are a bit cringey now. All the "aren't I so silly" kind of stuff.

Maybe it’s because BOD might be playing around?? It reminds me of Kate Middleton!! She was slim just right but now is stick thin!! Wills rumour has it has been playing about !!
think that's a bit far-fetched. never heard any rumours about BOD being a player/creep like you would have other rugby players (Zebo, O'Mahony) etc

she lost her Dad fairly recently so could be related to that

Reactions: 10
think that's a bit far-fetched. never heard any rumours about BOD being a player/creep like you would have other rugby players (Zebo, O'Mahony) etc

Agreed - never ever heard of BOD being a player and I have a sibling who was in rugby circles back in 00s and only good things to say about him . Munster players -first ones antics are well known , second one ? Never heard that either .

Would definitely say it’s down to grief. She’s also running around after 3 kids and strikes me as someone who is always on the go .

Reactions: 8

Agreed. I’d say it’s grief. I met her a few years ago when she was filming that solicitor show and she was really nice. She just looks so so thin now.

Reactions: 1
Agreed - never ever heard of BOD being a player and I have a sibling who was in rugby circles back in 00s and only good things to say about him . Munster players -first ones antics are well known , second one ? Never heard that either .

Would definitely say it’s down to grief. She’s also running around after 3 kids and strikes me as someone who is always on the go .
POM?! I’d be surprised. Zebo I wouldn’t be surprised at all 😳

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow because the over done/looking like she's screaming in pain smile absolutely kills me!! It's every second photo ....her Botox person must earn a fortune

Reactions: 2