Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she needs to worry about the horrendous bags under her eyes rather than her perfectly normal & lovely post baby figure

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh imagine going to your nice baby massage sensory session and she rocks up 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Argh, I'd bleeping walk out!! She's too much, I bet she doesn't shut the duck up and asks 638648 pointless questions. Definitely a mum I'd want to avoid!

Reactions: 9
She deffo is going to be one of those mums who think her kids the coming of the next messiah because he learns how to walk 0.5 weeks before the average age or something

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said the other day she was avoiding putting heat on her hair to let is get into good condition for something she has on next year. Is she talking about her wedding and she not even engaged yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’ve already booked their venue apparently she said a while back. Mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely not Amz moaning about sleep regression and nap refusing….. I thought parenting was ✨easy✨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ironic given how much she was crowing about how good he was sleeping and all the lie ins she was getting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Hardly like she has a proper job, just go for a couple days more 🙄

Reactions: 8
Just been watching her old Juicy Qs stories. Has she had a boob job? I know she said she was about 3 stone lighter then. But in one story her boobs look huge and fake

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.