Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also not get all mumsnetty but shouldn’t she be getting him into some sort of routine now. When mine were 3-4 months I started putting them down at 7.30 and then giving them a dream feed at 10.30-11pm. Then down for the rest of the night. I don’t understand why he’s going to bed at 11!?
So he wakes up later in the mornings and she gets a lie in 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also not get all mumsnetty but shouldn’t she be getting him into some sort of routine now. When mine were 3-4 months I started putting them down at 7.30 and then giving them a dream feed at 10.30-11pm. Then down for the rest of the night. I don’t understand why he’s going to bed at 11!?
I mean. Mines not even six weeks yet but we give him a bath the same time every night then a feed and he’s sleeping slightly longer the sleep after that wee routine. I know it will change and it doesn’t always work but we are at least getting him used to bath = wind down before bed!

Reactions: 7
So now her baby won’t be a serial killer cause she contacts nap 😅 I literally can’t with her - she is way too much. I think she thinks she is the best mum to walk the planet. What will she do when she has another baby and a toddler?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That baby looks the size of a one year old, yet seems to sleep constantly like he’s a few days old! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That baby looks the size of a one year old, yet seems to sleep constantly like he’s a few days old! 😂
I don't like to say anything about babies because they're all beautiful in your own eyes but he doesn't look anything like a 3 month old like you say he does look much older in every way .

Reactions: 5
I don't like to say anything about babies because they're all beautiful in your own eyes but he doesn't look anything like a 3 month old like you say he does look much older in every way .
Nothing mean intended, just an observation that he looks like a very big boy!

Reactions: 2
Of course she's going to bleeping teach him baby sign language 🙄🥱 she'll probs get him to learn 14 bloody languages and economics to get ultimate smug bragging rights at nursery. Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does Amy look completely normal and fine in her bikini ‘post partum’ pic?? I had a baby a year ago and I would swap in a heartbeat 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.