Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s having another night away from Stanley going to a concert tonight? When does she ever stay home & parent her 4 month old child? Weird

Reactions: 9
Who on earth is asking her how she bottle feeds when out. And why is she carrying a massive bottle of boiling water. And a great big cooler around with her for. It's as simple as boil the kettle, pour the water in the bottle. Lid on, put it in the bag. Along with one of those small formula containers you put the required scoops in. Then putting it in the cooled water when the baby needs fed. She makes things so much harder for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her mum 'set up a station'. No Amy. She left a nappy and pre made formula next to a bottle on the windowsill. Why does she have to make every single thing she does sound so controlled. And like everyone around her is on a payroll

Reactions: 15
The photos that have appeared on Daily Mail of her at the Wizard of Oz press night are not kind to her 😬
Wow... just everything is awful. Makeup, clothes, shoes... des she have a stylist? She never seems to wear shoes that flatter her feet.

Reactions: 7
Ironic they went to see wizard of oz when sam gives ‘friend of Dorothy’ vibes. No chemistry whatsoever between them in those pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw a PT tagged her in a workout video on Instagram. Why is she working out in a full face of makeup with her hair curled?!

Reactions: 8
I saw a PT tagged her in a workout video on Instagram. Why is she working out in a full face of makeup with her hair curled?!
This!!!!! She went to a concert with no makeup on but went to the gym with a full face of makeup and hair done. She was obviously told in advance he would be making that video so just own it and admit that but she was like "oh seeing as I had the makeup on I didn't mind" such bullshit. She has really annoyed me this week more than usual

Reactions: 6
She’s just one of them influencers who’ve clearly had a baby for content & freebies! She’s never actually around to parent him? Gym, PT, swanning off to New York, concerts, Wizard of Oz etc etc.. and that’s only in the last week or so lol …

Reactions: 11
So they booked the christening for her parents church, that does activities that are important to her, it's connected to her grandparents and they are using her family christening gown...... Does he have a say at all???

Reactions: 10
So they booked the christening for her parents church, that does activities that are important to her, it's connected to her grandparents and they are using her family christening gown...... Does he have a say at all???
Thing about Amy is she seems to think Stanley is just another addition to her family. I know he is, obviously. But she seems to forget her and Sam are the parents. It isn't just a baby that they pass around each other. They are the primary care givers. Or should be

Reactions: 16
Thing about Amy is she seems to think Stanley is just another addition to her family. I know he is, obviously. But she seems to forget her and Sam are the parents. It isn't just a baby that they pass around each other. They are the primary care givers. Or should be
This is a very good point!!!

Reactions: 2
In her Q&A - he can put a spoon to his mouth or whatever she said. Yes Amy, if you put anything in most babies hands they will put it in their mouth🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.