Amy Hart #2 Why is Amy Hart an icon please?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does realise not everybody is comfortable palming their child off every 30 seconds to someone else. Or can't because of additional needs. I can't send one of mine to anyone for more than an hour or two in the day. She lives a rose tinted life šŸ¤£

Reactions: 13
She's missing the point, you don't have kids so you can palm them off and live your life. Don't have them if you don't want to be their primary carer!!! And she's bloody nuts trying to emulate her own childhood in everything she does.

Reactions: 12
Lol at ā€œyou havenā€™t been out in agesā€ and her thinking she hasnā€™t lost her identity šŸ˜‚ try actually spending most of your time with your baby Amy and come back to me.

Reactions: 9
What she is she on about, all she does is go out and go on holiday without Stanley. Also what about people who donā€™t have grandparents living nearby or grandparents who arenā€™t willing or able to drop their life to look after their grandchild? Are those parents not able to be themselves, ā€˜reclaim
Their pinkā€™ (wrf) and be a parent as well ? She talks so much tit itā€™s embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
God she talks proper shite šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ itā€™s the circle of life and it moves us all x View attachment 2850501View attachment 2850502
I'm a lurker on this thread but she's such a tit I have to respond to this.

It's easy to say she hasn't lost her identity when her kid sleeps most of the time and she has loads of help! Try being with your kid 24/7 and not sleeping for days on end! Most mums will lose their identity because their entire life becomes about being a mum and all of their needs come second. Her kid is like an accessory to her life rather than BEING her life. Her posts can be very insensitive and have an air of superiority about them.
And being fobbed off onto her parents friends is actually really bleeping dangerous! I'm very careful about who I leave my kid with because safety is more important than my social life!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why have a child to palm them off to everyone else. Iā€™m sorry but her life is so far from what most of us experience as a parent.

Iā€™m a stay at home mum, yes itā€™s hard and Iā€™m tired but I want to be there for my children, I go out once in a while (Amy is hardly EVER at home with her child doing it for weeks on end). I love my life, being a mum and being around my children so much. Itā€™s hard and even though Iā€™ve been here so much I still feel like Iā€™ve blinked and my children have grown. Sheā€™s utterly ridiculous.

Sheā€™s living in the 90ā€™s. Although saying that, weā€™re a similar age and my parents never went anywhere without us or had us looked after by friends or relatives - my social skills are perfectly fine. Sheā€™s carrying on like she is a single mum that hasnā€™t had a minute to themselves. How many holidays have they been on since he was born? Give me a break!

Reactions: 10
These posts are so bad for mothers to see. Influencers would actually make you think your doing something wrong. When your child doesn't sleep for days and you have to carry on. Or you don't have anyone else to mind the child so you don't go out all the time and don't go on holidays a million times! When your stressed out and literally don't get a minute in the day and they sit around watching EastEnders doing hair and makeup for hours and saying they leave there child with anyone who will take them while they get a million hours sleep because the child literally sleeps loads and eats everything! Honestly she hasn't a clue about the struggles of losing your identity or having no free time

Sheā€™s up early tomorrowā€¦to call the doctors so probably 8am šŸ™„ seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm going to guess a breakdown come the wedding that she hasn't lost any weight she wanted.... Not that she looks bad, I think she actually looks good with some curves but she seems obsessed with losing weight but then doesn't do a hell of a lot to lose it...

I really don't like the girl. I say this as someone who is really fortunate and does have family around that help with childcare so it's not coming from a place of 'jealousy' but I think she is so superior and condescending and quite frankly a little brat! Does she not realise that there are so many mums and dads out there that don't have access to any help and she is so insensitive to that. She's jack back from a weekend in Spain and peddling the...I don't ever get a night out? Do the numerous theatre trips and lunches in town not count either?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really don't like the girl. I say this as someone who is really fortunate and does have family around that help with childcare so it's not coming from a place of 'jealousy' but I think she is so superior and condescending and quite frankly a little brat! Does she not realise that there are so many mums and dads out there that don't have access to any help and she is so insensitive to that. She's jack back from a weekend in Spain and peddling the...I don't ever get a night out? Do the numerous theatre trips and lunches in town not count either?
Ha forgot they went to Spain without Stanley last week and then sheā€™s on about feeling herself again going on a night out. She hasnā€™t got a clue. She is really patronising. Obviously very spoiled.

Reactions: 19
I honestly canā€™t even look at her stories she annoys me that much. Just seen an article in the mail about someone trolling her. Absolutely no excuse for trolling but my god she is just so awful! Thereā€™s absolutely nothing redeeming about her. Sheā€™s stupid, self entitled, delusional, and a spoilt brat. How she still gets work in the media is beyond me.

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s not looking healthy these days, bad pale skin, straw hair, puffy inflated face

Reactions: 7
She's even patronising about phoning the doctors, oh thats me booked in for bloods and a scan....when she knows there will be folk out there that can't even get anywhere near a gp on the phone never mind in person.

Reactions: 9
What kind of self-respecting mother has to set an alarm for 7:58. Even if your kid is sleeping, surely youā€™d be up by then anyway even if it was just to have a coffee in peace. Sheā€™s so lazy and clearly doesnā€™t actually do much for Stanley if she regularly sleeps in past 8am.