Amy Hart #2 Why is Amy Hart an icon please?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of self-respecting mother has to set an alarm for 7:58. Even if your kid is sleeping, surely you’d be up by then anyway even if it was just to have a coffee in peace. She’s so lazy and clearly doesn’t actually do much for Stanley if she regularly sleeps in past 8am.
It actually blows my mind, I miss my alarms 😂 I've not had to set one since I had my wee one two years ago, if I woke up at 8 I'd think I'd be in a coma or something. What's her plan when he goes to nursery or school and she has to get him up, fed, dressed and out the door by the back of 8.

Reactions: 11
I’ll absolutely laugh my head off if her next child is a crap sleeper. Saying that she’ll probably comotose the next one with formula as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s still time for Stanley’s sleep to go to tit as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What time does she normally get up if 8 was her alarm? That's a lie in for most parents

Has she not got a steps goal as part of her challenge she’s doing? I don’t think she moves much during the day outside of her ‘workouts’, she’s either in the car or sitting about at home and she doesn’t seem to have Stanley much and running around after a 1 year old can be a workout in itself. Anyway, if she’s only doing 45 mins exercise a day and not aiming for 10k steps as well, she will struggle to lose weight unless she’s eating a ridiculously low amount of calories.

I do quite a lot of steps in the morning just pottering about the house and her having to set an alarm to wake up for 8 made me think she’s not doing many steps in a day as who knows what time she’s in bed until in the mornings and then she spends her evenings watching 13 episodes of Eastenders.

I hope this makes sense, I’m awake for a night feed and sleep deprived but basically she’d be more successful in losing weight if she did more steps each day. I’d prioritise that over reading 10 pages of a non-fiction book each day!

Has she not got a steps goal as part of her challenge she’s doing? I don’t think she moves much during the day outside of her ‘workouts’, she’s either in the car or sitting about at home and she doesn’t seem to have Stanley much and running around after a 1 year old can be a workout in itself. Anyway, if she’s only doing 45 mins exercise a day and not aiming for 10k steps as well, she will struggle to lose weight unless she’s eating a ridiculously low amount of calories.

I do quite a lot of steps in the morning just pottering about the house and her having to set an alarm to wake up for 8 made me think she’s not doing many steps in a day as who knows what time she’s in bed until in the mornings and then she spends her evenings watching 13 episodes of Eastenders.

I hope this makes sense, I’m awake for a night feed and sleep deprived but basically she’d be more successful in losing weight if she did more steps each day. I’d prioritise that over reading 10 pages of a non-fiction book each day!
I believe the French translation is she’s la lazy lump 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm going to guess a breakdown come the wedding that she hasn't lost any weight she wanted.... Not that she looks bad, I think she actually looks good with some curves but she seems obsessed with losing weight but then doesn't do a hell of a lot to lose it...
Sorry I’m a witch lol
She looks terrible!
The weight doesn’t suit her … She looks like the Michelin tyre man!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I’m a witch lol
She looks terrible!
The weight doesn’t suit her … She looks like the Michelin tyre man!
She didn't look great in that video where her stomach popped out over her jeans I must admit... but she doesn't seem to dress very well for her shape. She needs a stylist.

Yes I agree she could go for a walk with baby in buggy too. How does she have time to go the gym , make these extravagant meals and read this book with a one year old? Her breakfast today was like something a chef would make not a mother. Usually I am lucky to have some cereal she has so much help! Plus she has so much time to watch all these EastEnders episodes. But she said she didn't lose herself no wonder because she literally doesn't parent! It's so strange! And the baby seems to sleep so much and just eats everything she gives him. It really is crazy

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’ll be quite so patronising about her on-tap childcare when she has more children. I have to admit we were lucky with grandparents being very willing to help with our first daughter (nowhere near as much as Amy has mind!) but since having no.2 the help is not so forthcoming!! Looking after one (very sleepy and compliant) child is one thing but when there’s a toddler and a baby to look after, her parents might not be so willing to let Amy jaunt off on holiday for weeks at a time! This big family she dreams of is definitely not compatible with the lifestyle she leads no matter how much she thinks it is!

Reactions: 14
I actually don’t mind Amy. But she definitely overfeeds that baby, and I see absolutely NO chemistry between her and her partner whatsoever

Reactions: 7
Why have a child to palm them off to everyone else. I’m sorry but her life is so far from what most of us experience as a parent.

I’m a stay at home mum, yes it’s hard and I’m tired but I want to be there for my children, I go out once in a while (Amy is hardly EVER at home with her child doing it for weeks on end). I love my life, being a mum and being around my children so much. It’s hard and even though I’ve been here so much I still feel like I’ve blinked and my children have grown. She’s utterly ridiculous.
Could not agree more!
my son is 2.5 and myself and my husband work shifts round each other so one of us is always home with him. We don’t have grandparents who can look after him due to ill health. Our life is our son but what a blessed life we have! So many parents would give their right arm to be with their child every day and not have to send them to nursery. He goes to pre school in September for a couple mornings a week (purely to get him ready for school next year) but he’s such a sociable little boy.
I couldn’t dream of just leaving him with other people and swanning off. Plus I wouldn’t trust anyone, not in this day and age
---
A 30 minute walk to the station is not a workout Amy
Not when going for a fat brunch 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Just seen an article where she says she’s been accused of over feeding the baby…she admitted she was?!? Wish I had screenshots!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
8 pounds is not a big birth weight. My son was 9.3 and never looked as big as Stanley. She has massively over fed that poor child. But then I do wonder whether there are other health issues going on with him as he just doesn’t look well.
I have to jump on this thread. I completely agree with you! My first son was 9lbs 4oz and not once did he ever look like that either ! You could tell her boy was over fed and full of bloat! 🥲🙈