Amy Dowden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The OTT shaving the head thing was all for instagram/sympathy!!! Yes, it’s tit, but do it in private!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
There’s definitely going to be a documentary somewhere

“Amy - cancer and me”

And that whole hair cutting thing will feature.

I couldn’t imagine asking people to do that. Just shave it off 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 4
There’s definitely going to be a documentary somewhere

“Amy - cancer and me”

And that whole hair cutting thing will feature.

I couldn’t imagine asking people to do that. Just shave it off 🤦🏻‍♀️
It was her whole ridiculous attitude towards her hair loss that was just utterly pathetic. Refused to cut it or shave it and wouldnt even brush it…. 🙄 get a grip, honestly. But wouldn’t shave it off. Shes like an attention seeking child.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I don’t mind her and I really do feel for her with what she's going through but getting friends and family to cut a lock of hair each was just odd!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I know this sounds awful but she seems the type to make everything about her; this is the impression I got from watching strictly where anytime her partner was eliminated Amy would have a tearful speech about her own journey. I always felt like her winning or wanting to win was of greater importance than her dance partner winning. The Crohn's documentary seemed like her family and friends had to drop everything to look after her and it felt the same in that video, getting everyone involved because everyone's focus HAS to be on Amy. That's just always how she's come across to me. I hope all the very best of health to her in her journey.
I wonder if her twin is like that? Prob doesn't get the chance.

Reactions: 3
It’s quite strange because I could’ve sworn in years gone by the strictly thread viewed Amy as annoying and one of their least faves, now they want her presenting ITT?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s quite strange because I could’ve sworn in years gone by the strictly thread viewed Amy as annoying and one of their least faves, now they want her presenting ITT?
Ah, you've forgotten the magical Cancer Goggles which instantly make someone more appealing.

To everyone outside of this thread, anyway 😉

Reactions: 7
Oh for duck's sake, now she's bloody made her whole family do a dancing hair transition reveal video.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That latest video. That bloody fixed smile. How can anyone smile like that and talk at the same time? I've just tried and I can't do it.

Reactions: 4
One thing I do find quite strange is you never see or hear much about her husband do you? Never really mentions him.

• Heart
Yeah where’s he on this ‘journey’?
I’m not sure that she really showed him much beforehand tbh, it’s always been the Amy show. But she can’t use the argument that he’s a private person when their wedding was splashed all over Hello Mag. Just really quite odd imo.

Reactions: 5
One thing I do find quite strange is you never see or hear much about her husband do you? Never really mentions him.
Its been the same since before she had cancer. When she was eliminated from Strictly the year she was shagging Tom Fletcher, instead of her going home to see her then fiance and check in on their dance school etc she chose to stay down south and follow Tom around, going out to dinner with him, going to umpteen of his concerts where she stood alone side of stage watching him, going with him to pick his kids up from school, continuing to do dance rehearsals with him alone despite the fact they had nothing to rehearse for as they had left the competition etc

all very weird.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was surprised she even married the husband given how all over each other her and Tom seemed.

• Heart
It was hilarious when they were eliminated (for his self indulgent interpretive Les Mis dance, I thought it was a tribute to a sister who had tragically died or something) and they were like, ‘we’re going to keep on dancing, keep going to the studio, every single day!’ and it was like, why?! What on earth for?!😂

• Haha
It was hilarious when they were eliminated (for his self indulgent interpretive Les Mis dance, I thought it was a tribute to a sister who had tragically died or something) and they were like, ‘we’re going to keep on dancing, keep going to the studio, every single day!’ and it was like, why?! What on earth for?!😂
To duck, presumably.

• Haha
  • Sick
To duck, presumably.
See as much as Tom wanted to I don’t think they did. For a while amy became very involved with the Fletcher’s, going round for Sunday lunch and having game nights etc. I think that’s because Gi had had enough of it and wanted her where she could keep an eye on the pair of them.

Reactions: 9
See as much as Tom wanted to I don’t think they did. For a while amy became very involved with the Fletcher’s, going round for Sunday lunch and having game nights etc. I think that’s because Gi had had enough of it and wanted her where she could keep an eye on the pair of them.
I agree. Gi (who admittedly also gets on my nerves) kept her enemies closer with that one. Was the weirdest set up

Reactions: 9