Amy Dowden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't quite believe what I've seen this afternoon with the family members chopping off parts of her hair... half of them looked like even they didn't want to be there/doing it. 😳

Reactions: 4
I can't quite believe what I've seen this afternoon with the family members chopping off parts of her hair... half of them looked like even they didn't want to be there/doing it. 😳
Like, ive seen the standard head shaving videos which are bad enough but i have never seen someone gather their nearest & dearest and have each one take a set of kitchen shears and lop off a bit of hair while the cancer patient sits there in floods of tears looking like they are on the verge of having a nervous breakdown….. who the duck came up with that idea and why did they all go along with it?! It just all looked so awkward and just weird. What’s the point of it? I don’t get the symbolisim of each person cutting her hair??

Reactions: 9
Oh bloody hell, you don't think it's something morbid like they each keep the lock of hair, do you? 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Curiosity got the better of me and I had a look that really is the most bizarre thing I have seen 🤔

Reactions: 5
What the actual hell. If the Amazon man had happened to be at the door with a delivery at the time I wonder if he’d have been asked to cut off some hair as well.
What a bizarre thing to do.

Reactions: 7
How upsetting would that have been for everyone else. My heart goes out to her it really does but it’s just a v strange approach. If just so difficult to do everything, you don’t need to do it publicly. I can’t understand putting yourself through the extra trauma tbh

Like, ive seen the standard head shaving videos which are bad enough but i have never seen someone gather their nearest & dearest and have each one take a set of kitchen shears and lop off a bit of hair while the cancer patient sits there in floods of tears looking like they are on the verge of having a nervous breakdown….. who the duck came up with that idea and why did they all go along with it?! It just all looked so awkward and just weird. What’s the point of it? I don’t get the symbolisim of each person cutting her hair??
It’s so fricking dramatic. I get it’s traumatic losing your hair, I do, but this is so unnecessary. Get your hairdresser round, have a drink and do it. Or do it but don’t film it.

It’s so fricking dramatic. I get it’s traumatic losing your hair, I do, but this is so unnecessary. Get your hairdresser round, have a drink and do it. Or do it but don’t film it.
Shes turned it from something mildly upsetting to an absolute bleeping drama of epic proportions. If she had just listened to the advice she was given months ago and shaved her head clean off this would all have been over and done with without all this performative bullshit. I’ve never known anything like it, its so bleeping childish and just so self indulgent. Yes chemo is undoubtedly tit, yes its tit to loose your hair, you are absolutely allowed to feel crap about the situation and to have a bit of a wallow in that but jesus Christ almighty this carry on is honestly beyond a joke. Get a bleeping grip, get some perspective and get on with it.

It’ll all be whipped up tomorrow I’m sure. She’s obviously not on Strictly this series and no one will be allowed to forget it. There’ll definitely be a heartfelt video message during the show tomorrow night. Possibly even a dance dedicated to her. Unless they did any of that last week? I’m not sure if it started properly or if it was just meeting partners.

Reactions: 2
It’ll all be whipped up tomorrow I’m sure. She’s obviously not on Strictly this series and no one will be allowed to forget it. There’ll definitely be a heartfelt video message during the show tomorrow night. Possibly even a dance dedicated to her. Unless they did any of that last week? I’m not sure if it started properly or if it was just meeting partners.
They did a shout out for her on last week's launch show but Amy herself didn't appear by video or anything

Reactions: 3
Dianne is dancing to It’s all about you by McFly which Tom sang at Amy’s wedding. Perfect opportunity for a video message.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
How upsetting would that have been for everyone else. My heart goes out to her it really does but it’s just a v strange approach. If just so difficult to do everything, you don’t need to do it publicly. I can’t understand putting yourself through the extra trauma tbh
I hate myself for thinking it but I'm guessing it's all for the 🎥. If she's doing a documentary... gotta hit those feels.

I hope I'm wrong but won't hold my breath.

Dianne is dancing to It’s all about you by McFly which Tom sang at Amy’s wedding. Perfect opportunity for a video message.
I can’t believe Tom sang that to another woman on her wedding day 😂 he was so in love with Amy that Gi had to become best mates with her aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ this one's a right bleeping drama queen isn't she? What a cringefest that hair cutting 'show' was. I'm sorry she's ill and I wish her all very best but I def won't be following this one.

Christ this one's a right bleeping drama queen isn't she? What a cringefest that hair cutting 'show' was. I'm sorry she's ill and I wish her all very best but I def won't be following this one.
Everything about her is just cringy and annoying anyway but her with cancer is just outrageous, shes a full on drama queen and attention seeking muppet

Reactions: 1
Don’t read the strictly thread it’s all ‘I hope they involve Amy some way! Get her on presenting ITT remotely’. Erm please don’t 🙈

I know this sounds awful but she seems the type to make everything about her; this is the impression I got from watching strictly where anytime her partner was eliminated Amy would have a tearful speech about her own journey. I always felt like her winning or wanting to win was of greater importance than her dance partner winning. The Crohn's documentary seemed like her family and friends had to drop everything to look after her and it felt the same in that video, getting everyone involved because everyone's focus HAS to be on Amy. That's just always how she's come across to me. I hope all the very best of health to her in her journey.

I know this sounds awful but she seems the type to make everything about her; this is the impression I got from watching strictly where anytime her partner was eliminated Amy would have a tearful speech about her own journey. I always felt like her winning or wanting to win was of greater importance than her dance partner winning. The Crohn's documentary seemed like her family and friends had to drop everything to look after her and it felt the same in that video, getting everyone involved because everyone's focus HAS to be on Amy. That's just always how she's come across to me. I hope all the very best of health to her in her journey.
100% agree. She’s just an attention seeking twit.

Reactions: 2