Amy Dowden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just popped up on an advert for GMB /Lorraine, looks like she’s got herself a holiday segment starting next week…

Reactions: 1
Ah so on her stories she has been away with Ben, needed a break but obvs filming for ITV so took a film crew with her🙄

Reactions: 4
It’s all for dramatic effect. She knew people would be worrying or wondering where she is.

Reactions: 5
"Oh I so needed this break away with just my partner... And our ten strong camera crew. So restful!"

Reactions: 4
I don’t quite see how this is raising awareness. A gifted trip to a lovely caribbean holiday,travelling first class on BA is not really applicable to most people. I know she has had a really tough time and probably more stuff to go through, but it is all a bit rubbing it in the face of people in similar situations.

Reactions: 8
I don’t quite see how this is raising awareness. A gifted trip to a lovely caribbean holiday,travelling first class on BA is not really applicable to most people. I know she has had a really tough time and probably more stuff to go through, but it is all a bit rubbing it in the face of people in similar situations.
I feel this way about all of them. I know it's horrific, I know nobody deserves this. But pretending the experiences are similar when people are throwing free tit at you to relax you in between the Instagrammable cancer content is a far cry from someone with three young kids and a new diagnosis wondering how they're going to keep everyone fed and warm. 😔

Reactions: 9