Amy Childs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what her boyfriend’s job is? She’s put on Instagram that he’s been treating her at Selfridges etc.

She’s had bad luck in the past with men using her for money I think.

Reactions: 1
Why does she say that her daughter is going to make a great big sister? She’s already a big sister isn’t she?

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230225_113537_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Now this does look classy. Granted that it's packaged in a manner of Lambrini or Frixnet, but we'll worth paying more than my usual £6.75 from Asda bottle, no?

Reactions: 1
Just saw on stories Amy confirming that her Son Richie won’t be in her new show but all the other children will.

I think it’s awful that she is doing a show when one child has to be excluded.

I think this woman is an hole of the highest order. Fancy excluding your son from all these memories that she's making with Polly and the soon to arrive twins. How awful will this lad feel in later years realising that he's been airbrushed out in her and her latest baby Daddy's bid for z-list fame.

Reactions: 9
I think this woman is an hole of the highest order. Fancy excluding your son from all these memories that she's making with Polly and the soon to arrive twins. How awful will this lad feel in later years realising that he's been airbrushed out in her and her latest baby Daddy's bid for z-list fame.
It doesn't surprise me though. Is it Ritchie or Polly's dad who's currently or formerly in the slammer?

Reactions: 2
There's a reason why Ritchie isn't included in pics or the show..
---
He won't be aware tbh.

Reactions: 2
He lives with her and has special needs. He would be causing chaos if he was on TV.
I didn’t know he had special needs, I thought he just wasn’t allowed on camera/social media because his Dad didn’t want him in the public eye?

Well his dad seems he's doing the right thing unlike most z-listers today pimping out their kids, like lolly I guess😒

I didn’t know he had special needs, I thought he just wasn’t allowed on camera/social media because his Dad didn’t want him in the public eye?
Yes his dad doesn't want him in the public eye either. But yes he has moderate special needs. He wouldn't be able to deal with cameras and lots of people.

Why does Polly have a beaker? And left to play her tablet in bed 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3