AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he first started the meals a few years ago there was very little competition. Now in my small town there are at least 2 other people doing similar things. One in particular is a local woman who makes quality fresh food to a very high standard. She puts her heart and soul into her business and every sale means something to her. If I were interested in buying these meals I would absolutely choose her over over him. Not only are her meals fresher and tastier but she is a quiet, unassuming mum of several young children and you know that your money will be put to good use. She isn't slabbering all over social media about how much she is making.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolutely embarrassing on his behalf. And so unprofessional as a business owner.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am confused about Andy he is either a genius or batshit crazy and where can I watch Nico the fake rolex guy 😂

When he first started the meals a few years ago there was very little competition. Now in my small town there are at least 2 other people doing similar things. One in particular is a local woman who makes quality fresh food to a very high standard. She puts her heart and soul into her business and every sale means something to her. If I were interested in buying these meals I would absolutely choose her over over him. Not only are her meals fresher and tastier but she is a quiet, unassuming mum of several young children and you know that your money will be put to good use. She isn't slabbering all over social media about how much she is making.
I think I know who you're on about and 100% agree. If it's the same person she's very passionate about nutrition and food quality, and as you say puts her heart & soul into it. If these meals were in my budget I'd get hers over his no question.

Reactions: 3
I think I know who you're on about and 100% agree. If it's the same person she's very passionate about nutrition and food quality, and as you say puts her heart & soul into it. If these meals were in my budget I'd get hers over his no question.
Can I ask who this is? Would love some proper home cooked dinners for work, instead of absolute tripe heated in microwave

Reactions: 1
@Kilingtime thats my take too, but I haven't been following him long.
Any theories on the who the 3 local "trolls" are?
He just got a bit of ribbing (trolling) as far as I can see, for his carry on, I don't see the need this. I fear Andy was one of those kids, who when he fell over he got up and slaughtered anyone in his vicinity, even though it was nothing to do with them.
I'm perplexed! I don't know what he hopes to achieve with all this and it looks like its not going to be a one off either, he is paving the way for public call outs every Friday night. That will mean that other influencers may be afraid of getting on the wrong side of him or that he will end up being a pariah.
Neither of those situations are good and then there is the grey area of the mental health question.
You have nailed it

I am confused about Andy he is either a genius or batshit crazy and where can I watch Nico the fake rolex guy 😂
Bat tit crazy👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
@Plainwhited Yep that's who I thought you were on about! Keli is passionate about her meals. And even branched out into doing lockdown meals for the elderly in the area with 'suitable'meals for the older generations palette for their kids to make sure remote relations were getting decent meals even with restrictions.

Reactions: 4
Soooo.. Sinead Heg 💫apparently💫 didn't want him on the podcast cause she thinks he's too unstable... I reckon he said no and she was too embarrassed to say that he rejected her (shes not used to men rejecting her) so she could be spinning this lie.. anywhoooo. Thought I would update all my good mates on here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Soooo.. Sinead Heg 💫apparently💫 didn't want him on the podcast cause she thinks he's too unstable... I reckon he said no and she was too embarrassed to say that he rejected her (shes not used to men rejecting her) so she could be spinning this lie.. anywhoooo. Thought I would update all my good mates on here lol
did she talk about this on a podcast or Instagram story?

What does he mean by everyone is gonna be shocked when they see the documentary? Is he just trying to build momentum? Shocked by what? What is it even about?

He is also maintaining that 7k people have signed up, meaning he has already brought in 42k from it... Seems a bit over the top, some of his haters will report him to the tax man 😂

Thought the pre order special price was only on for 72 hours...another lie to the list of lies 🤣

Can't wait for the documentary. Such an inspiration 😳
How to make microwave meals and be an absent father, twice 🙄
I hope he's paying out some decent money to those ex's seeing as he is so successful and loaded.
I know if I was the most recent one, I'd be requesting no pics of their daughter on his social media. Poor child has no say in being associated to such an embarrassment of a father.

• Heart

Wee Rave thread started for McCooey as a few were talking about her here and over on the Whitemoose thread

Reactions: 5
His daughters mum wasn't long deleting the pictures of him off her instagram. Who can blame her. Imagine being associated with him. How long before he forgets about this child like his other one.....
Why people is supporting him is beyond me.

Attachments

Gucci gang Gucci gang! Honestly how he purchases the most rarest clothes is beyond me!! Hate when something is branded all over clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.