AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot understand why Andy thinks he is above everyone else? If he was in LA for the weekend shouldn’t he be isolating like the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does Andy wear make-up? Nothing wrong with either sex wearing it of course, I'm just curious if its a filter or make-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think we should start a fund to get Andy a Spotify subscription so he can get some different music on the go? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's giving himself plenty of time to concoct a story for Friday, how's about he tells the truth. He thought his followers were as thick as himself, turns out they've been laughing at him and blowing smoke up his arse this whole time.

• Haha
Everytime he slabbers about the RISE in that god awful twang, I want to retch into my nice non microwaved, home cooked, nutritious meal.
How is everyone going to rise together? I seriously doubt those 82 businesses he shared are going to see any difference in traction or sales, thanks to this dopey headed dose. I'll eat a tit chicken curry if I'm wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way he sucks air through his teeth while he’s talking 👊🏼 Absolute clown of a man. 90% of the people are laughing at him, not with him. And the other 10% are just dying to get shared on his story.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is a textbook “narcissist” if I’ve ever seen one! Unbelievable! His exes got a lucky escape if you ask me! Imagine going out with that? He would never be wrong or anything. Nobody is jealous of him either he has always been a laughing stock but it’s even way more now! He has no friends only your one franks but sure no sign or mention of him and he went to Dubai with him and works for him! He the type of lad you would be embarrassed to be seen out with but he so dilluded he thinks everyone loves him or is jealous etc it’s shocking! If I was his family i would be getting him help after that fiasco it wasn’t clever marketing he got caught out! N still lying saying tv film crew following him. It’s all a fantasy! He posted sales were up 78% another lie! Why the need for the 25% off then? Joker

Reactions: 7
What in the name of jaysis is he shiting about? He's out of his head on something. Has to be.

Hold on. Is this a new 50k competition? Or is this the same as the old one that people have ALREADY liked, shared and followed that post. Something isn't adding up.
Also, I am really unsure of why they need both your email address and phone number to qualify for this. It just seems really shady. What are they going to do with that info? GDPR springs to mind....

Reactions: 10
Hold on. Is this a new 50k competition? Or is this the same as the old one that people have ALREADY liked, shared and followed that post. Something isn't adding up.
Also, I am really unsure of why they need both your email address and phone number to qualify for this. It just seems really shady. What are they going to do with that info? GDPR springs to mind....
If you look....winner announced April 1st.....he has everyone a fool🤨🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is literally my thoughts too!! That sounds like BS to need an email address and phone number. He just wants contact details to hound people with 🙈 and “winner” announced on April fools day 😂 are people actually thick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can't wait for my Instagram to be fuckin rammed with his face all over my stories again as people re-share this tit. It's all to get the follower count up. 🙄 I would not be giving my email address and phone number to him, not for love nor 50k of money. Considering he doesn't have a marketing team those are currently just being dumped into a lovely little spreadsheet for him to look at.

Reactions: 5
@Nico The Great .. joined 2 days ago

is it you?
i also only recently found Chris Suitor and Nico Van der Horst
And I know nothing about them but I saw Andy Malone talking in his stories saying that “some fake Rolex dealer” was upset 🤣🤣 (no come back from Nico either 🤔 Nico very quiet since) & I saw people writing on here that Nico was selling fake watches too.....
After looking Nico would appear to own “Pride & Pinion” supposedly selling real watches... but his you tube is horrific! Like totally crazy. (Never mind his linked in / Twitter / insta)
From what I’ve seen I’d listen to Andy Malone over Nico 🤣 haven’t seen much of suitor yet... except for that #GGG which is a bit cringe and similar to #uptherise same sort of schpeal from Andy!!

Just to confirm, Pride & Pinion sell genuine watches.

Nico was selling fake watches for years, but he's totally out of it now.

He's all about You tube now anyway, loving the fame even though 90% that watch them are kids and teenagers , what a tit way to become famous.. what do you do on your you tube " oh i just slabber about celebrities watches" pathetic

Reactions: 3
I wondered was that Nico too!!
I can’t see how those YouTube videos would help sell watches that cost thousands?
The last one I saw he was pretending to j3rk off 😳

is he really that different to Andy Malone?
Malone makes out Netflix fly him to LA to discuss a documentary... Nico makes you tube videos about how he reacts to watches & pretends to j3rk off in them 🥴😧🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm confused, was it always a 50k giveaway? The other day I went on and was sure it said 5k on the original post but people kept mentioning 50k here.
I can't see the original grid post now, but I'm nearly 100% sure it was 5k..
The April 1st date is odd but maybe thats to get people talking, he just loves controversy and is using it to market himself, but that's not a good idea. It will make people lose faith in his "brand"
I think half the shout outs are fake or people betting each other to see if they can get a share for the lolz.
Hes still not well known, my teens are switched on and they have no clue who are what he is about. In his locality they seem to lampoon him and I'm not sure how any influencers could treat him as anything other than a pariah. The whole situation is ludicrous, he lied, it wasn't a PR marketing stunt and he's back pedalling like billyo.

Reactions: 5
I'm confused, was it always a 50k giveaway? The other day I went on and was sure it said 5k on the original post but people kept mentioning 50k here.
I can't see the original grid post now, but I'm nearly 100% sure it was 5k..
The April 1st date is odd but maybe thats to get people talking, he just loves controversy and is using it to market himself, but that's not a good idea. It will make people lose faith in his "brand"
I think half the shout outs are fake or people betting each other to see if they can get a share for the lolz.
Hes still not well known, my teens are switched on and they have no clue who are what he is about. In his locality they seem to lampoon him and I'm not sure how any influencers could treat him as anything other than a pariah. The whole situation is ludicrous, he lied, it wasn't a PR marketing stunt and he's back pedalling like billyo.
There was a 5k one a girl won and there is another 50k one!

Thank you, I'm a dose, I saw it after posting..
Where in gods name is he getting the cash from for these giveaways.
He had posted a 50k giveaway and then took the post down when the LA tit hit the fan. Then back up again with his legal teams advice of collecting phone number and email to stop fraud....imagine from the biggest fraudster there is. He’s been dodging the tax man for years apparently, sold different property’s kept cash under the table from the sale. Working in the south claiming in the north. I’d say HMRC would have a field day in an audit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.