AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good man Andy, the funny thing is that he honestly thinks people want the story to be told! I couldn’t give a flying duck tbh and ‘influencers’ need to have a bit of cop on to be hyping a man clearly buzzing from his last fix (look at the eyes)🙃🙃
What story?? Hi my name is Andy and I pretended to go to LA. The end. Riveting stuff Mr Malone. As previously said here, thankfully this will be over in a few days and people will get their next fix of ramblings of an internet idiot from someone else.
My two wishes for 2021 is for covid to duck off and for influencers to swiftly follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What story?? Hi my name is Andy and I pretended to go to LA. The end. Riveting stuff Mr Malone. As previously said here, thankfully this will be over in a few days and people will get their next fix of ramblings of an internet idiot from someone else.
My two wishes for 2021 is for covid to duck off and for influencers to swiftly follow.
Never a truer wish spoken

Reactions: 2
Never a truer wish spoken
All we have to do according to our lord and saviour, the chicken curry king is manifest it into being. Eat some shite microwave meals and tell yourself daily to RISE.
I am old, grumpy and lacking in vitamin D 😂

Reactions: 8
They are definitely separated. They don’t follow each other. Not a mention of him on her stories, or grid.
At the heart of this is a new born whose daddy is f*cking around Instagram instead of caring for and bonding. There is a no amount of “up the rise” or marketing ploy that can take away from that fact.

Reactions: 12
Wtf i dont understand! I unfollowed him years ago, i cant understand why a microwave meal you collect in a car park makes him act like Conor McGregor! Also has he pumped his face full of something? He looks different. My OH saw him driving like a wanker (shock) up the M1 around Dundalk this morning approx 10.30am if it helps the LAX or no LAX but who actually cares what a microwave man from Newry does investigation. And the only reason my OH knows who he is is he saw me looking and laughing at this circus and recognised his drug dealer car!
New money (or maybe faking he has money) people are so predictable. Fashion and cars like something from the Drogheda feud ...

Reactions: 10
He was in Dundalk all day yesterday.
Wtf i dont understand! I unfollowed him years ago, i cant understand why a microwave meal you collect in a car park makes him act like Conor McGregor! Also has he pumped his face full of something? He looks different. My OH saw him driving like a wanker (shock) up the M1 around Dundalk this morning approx 10.30am if it helps the LAX or no LAX but who actually cares what a microwave man from Newry does investigation. And the only reason my OH knows who he is is he saw me looking and laughing at this circus and recognised his drug dealer car!
New money (or maybe faking he has money) people are so predictable. Fashion and cars like something from the Drogheda feud ...

Reactions: 3
He was in Dundalk all day yesterday.
I shouldn't really add to his story views but he just has a bit of a loony tunes vibe going on something ain't right is it? Can't really understand the marketing ploy, some say there's no such thing as bad PR but he's not exactly inspiring me....

Reactions: 3
He really needs to hire that marketing manager. The recent posts are littered with spelling mistakes. Then again, nobody wants to work for pennies...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They are definitely separated. They don’t follow each other. Not a mention of him on her stories, or grid.
At the heart of this is a new born whose daddy is f*cking around Instagram instead of caring for and bonding. There is a no amount of “up the rise” or marketing ploy that can take away from that fact.
I know jack tit about the child or past relationships. Could I get a mini rundown? I entirely agree with the sentiments. Please focus on the baby and not fannying about on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
What about the D&G trainers in the plastic bags 😂 he must have done a pitstop at Nutts Corner market on the way to LA

I thought it was their boxes sitting beside them? Still could be fake though sure you can get them in their boxes! They are rotten!! I am cringing for the people saying he a marketing genius etc up his ass to get a tag on his story! 🙈 sure he only gained 1k followers from the pantomime! Still had to put his meals on 25% AGAIN to shift them! Something tells me he not doing as good as he was. Meals are on sale every week!He should of gained at least 6-10k for that weekend show!Goes to show just as many unfollowed as followed!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought it was their boxes sitting beside them? Still could be fake though sure you can get them in their boxes! They are rotten!! I am cringing for the people saying he a marketing genius etc up his ass to get a tag on his story! 🙈 sure he only gained 1k followers from the pantomime! Still had to put his meals on 25% AGAIN to shift them! Something tells me he not doing as good as he was. Meals are on sale every week!He should of gained at least 6-10k for that weekend show!Goes to show just as many unfollowed as followed!
real ones don’t come in plastic bags 😂

Reactions: 5
He's still shaming people who call him out. Yes the messages aren't great but sharing them is hypocritical and not promoting positivity. Why share them at all. We know that Andy buys fakes so its not much of a stretch to assume the trainers are reps. Bit sad really as they're on sale for less than £400, that should just be a drop in the ocean for someone who has just bought a lambo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it's fair to say whether he can afford them or not, real D&G trainers do not come wrapped in plastic bags, despite the boxes sat beside him.

Reactions: 12
Who’s the other guy in newry that does the meals? Mrs Morgan Dillion left her hubby for. Think she’s shacking up with mr supervalu now tho

Reactions: 1
Is the 50k competition been removed from his insta page? Was that a part of his “genius marketing strategy”? Where is the line drawn between marketing and lying?
He personifies everything i hate about the influencer scene. He keeps harping on about how everyone is talking about him yet 90% of the comments are derogatory?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Embarrassed for that SevenSocialNI going on their stories saying that she thinks the LA trip was real and Netflix do have a doc in the pipeline... how much has Andy paid her to say that?! Wee cheque payment that'll bounce in no time!

• Haha
I'm now convinced he's a parody account. He makes me laugh I'll give him that. At him not with him 🙈 I'd say the girlfriend had a lucky escape, imagine listening to that space cadet all day 🤯

• Haha
Ugh he's gonna drag this lie out until Friday? I honestly can't believe there are still people believe he went to LA. I am truly baffled.

Reactions: 4
Never heard of this fella. Just had a nose there without following. Christ he sounds very unhinged. Walter Mitty springs to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.