AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nobody knows d truth about it. It was automatically Goin 2be sexual assault as the girl had no memory of it. It could of been he kissed her even that is counted as sexual assault or touched her bum when kissing is also classed sexual assault n d the only reason he would if pleaded guilty is to get a way less time. He says it was consensual That’s what ive heard from his mates. If it was rape it would of been classed as rape.I don’t fink it’s what it was made out to be! Never heard of her wit Andy! See he just landed into an airport but Funny it was bright here when he said he just landed! Dark in video so prob pre recorded n posted exactly 13 hours later! Says he had film crew following the last 3 days but I thought he was being flown der to discuss plans? Nothing makes sense
It was a violent rape, its all in the news report.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It was a violent rape, its all in the news report.
Just read the news report and doesn’t say violent rape. I just heard it wasn’t what it made out to be. If you google bbc news ni Warrenpoint rape it comes up. I’m just saying what I heard and nobody knows what happened onky them. He done time for sexual assault not rape to

Reactions: 1
Just read the news report and doesn’t say violent rape. I just heard it wasn’t what it made out to be. If you google bbc news ni Warrenpoint rape it comes up. I’m just saying what I heard and nobody knows what happened onky them. He done time for sexual assault not rape to

Ok.

So either way, you're defending someone who has carried out a sexual assault and served time for it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
"dragged and trailed up the road". Direct quote from the report. I'd call that violent.

And as for only they know what happened, the same can be said for any crime. Rape and sexual assault is notoriously hard to prove in court, you'd need a pretty compelling case to secure a conviction. The jury who heard all the evidence found him guilty so that's good enough for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I laugh at the way it is at the bottom of messages

‘AMPX Social Media team’

it is definitely Andy thinking he is so hilarious but he most definitely is not, making a bleeping dick out of himself😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What about the D&G trainers in the plastic bags 😂 he must have done a pitstop at Nutts Corner market on the way to LA

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s just being extremely arrogant today, like thinks he is the bleeping bees knees!! The shoes? Next thing it’ll be mark my words, new shoe collection coming soon..do you ever wonder though everything is coming soon or the rise is on? 25% off the meals too tonight but it’s only a one off offer for tonight and last week and the week before...lies and lies and lies 😳

Reactions: 8
Why is it that most influencers who come into a bit of cash buy thee tackiest tit an insist on shoving it down your throat? LV bags and D&G trainers or Balenciaga. They all make me retch haha. Money truly can't buy class..

Reactions: 13
nobody knows d truth about it. It was automatically Goin 2be sexual assault as the girl had no memory of it. It could of been he kissed her even that is counted as sexual assault or touched her bum when kissing is also classed sexual assault n d the only reason he would if pleaded guilty is to get a way less time. He says it was consensual That’s what ive heard from his mates. If it was rape it would of been classed as rape.I don’t fink it’s what it was made out to be! Never heard of her wit Andy! See he just landed into an airport but Funny it was bright here when he said he just landed! Dark in video so prob pre recorded n posted exactly 13 hours later! Says he had film crew following the last 3 days but I thought he was being flown der to discuss plans? Nothing makes sense
So you got your info from 'his mates' aye coz they wouldn't be a bias source!!! Eye witnesses that night have stated the girl was completely out of it, when the eye witnesses tried to intervene both vil and his mate stated they were going to get her a taxi..... Next thing the two boys had the poor girl in the dark and alone and sexually assaulted her. Sorry but at 15/16 you know that's wrong if a girl is too drunk to talk or walk you and your mate should know not to have your way with her. It's claimed that he's told hollie the conviction was squashed and he got 16k for being wrongfully convicted..... This is also lies, research has been done and there is no record of an overturned conviction and no record of compensation (any compensation would be public record). He's a rapist and even worse is he's now a personal trainer. Honestly believe anyone doing 1 to 1 training should have to inform of their criminal past.

Anyway Andy malone is a balbag and will spin this whole thing into some kind of genius marketing ploy when really people just think he's a bleeping dick

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So you got your info from 'his mates' aye coz they wouldn't be a bias source!!! Eye witnesses that night have stated the girl was completely out of it, when the eye witnesses tried to intervene both vil and his mate stated they were going to get her a taxi..... Next thing the two boys had the poor girl in the dark and alone and sexually assaulted her. Sorry but at 15/16 you know that's wrong if a girl is too drunk to talk or walk you and your mate should know not to have your way with her. It's claimed that he's told hollie the conviction was squashed and he got 16k for being wrongfully convicted..... This is also lies, research has been done and there is no record of an overturned conviction and no record of compensation (any compensation would be public record). He's a rapist and even worse is he's now a personal trainer. Honestly believe anyone doing 1 to 1 training should have to inform of their criminal past.

Anyway Andy malone is a balbag and will spin this whole thing into some kind of genius marketing ploy when really people just think he's a bleeping dick
100% agreed, and any woman who would even entertain him never mind having a child with him is mad!! Maybe that’s why ingrid graham an her stopped hanging around cause this became knowledge of his past! Althou tbf I think holly would jump anything, now she’s preggers with him an so is LMD so it’s like a new fashion trend she’s following. Clearly begging that newry nursery place for freebies 😬🙄

Reactions: 9
It just baffles me that Andy doesn't realise we're all laughing at him and not with him.
That man is a complete rocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100% agreed, and any woman who would even entertain him never mind having a child with him is mad!! Maybe that’s why ingrid graham an her stopped hanging around cause this became knowledge of his past! Althou tbf I think holly would jump anything, now she’s preggers with him an so is LMD so it’s like a new fashion trend she’s following. Clearly begging that newry nursery place for freebies 😬🙄
Hollie was desperate for a boyfriend and have the life all her close friends have. And rapist vilius was the chosen one. She’s a woman for being with someone who sexually assaulted someone who wasn’t in a fit state. Lowest of the low. Them D&G trainers are horrendous, if I was a fan of his tit rubber chicken microwave meals this whole thing would just completely put me off them and how arrogant he is.

Reactions: 7
I doubt the man is popping one to many pills, he's a complete moon man!! It's cringe worthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Again. We still haven't been told what exactly the big fuckin marketing genius was here. I'm intrigued to hear how he believe's this is smart marketing as opposed to idiocy and the human nature of people who as much as it hurts to watch a car crash, you cannot help yourself. Anyone who is still squealing uppa RISE, honestly couldn't get higher up this so called lions shite pipe. It's so obvious he didn't get someone to fill that marketing post and is self managing it. Hint: You're making a fuckin hash of it Andy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Again. We still haven't been told what exactly the big fuckin marketing genius was here. I'm intrigued to hear how he believe's this is smart marketing as opposed to idiocy and the human nature of people who as much as it hurts to watch a car crash, you cannot help yourself. Anyone who is still squealing uppa RISE, honestly couldn't get higher up this so called lions shite pipe. It's so obvious he didn't get someone to fill that marketing post and is self managing it. Hint: You're making a fuckin hash of it Andy.
Surely it’s only marketing genius if people buy your stuff, he might have gained followers but I’d say most were only there for entertainment. Embarrassing how he’s trying to spin it, that ridiculous cackle letting on he’s amused when his face tells you his bleeping raging 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely it’s only marketing genius if people buy your stuff, he might have gained followers but I’d say most were only there for entertainment. Embarrassing how he’s trying to spin it, that ridiculous cackle letting on he’s amused when his face tells you his bleeping raging 🤣
The other half even said to me, after that tit show he would make a point of not eating the meals. (Thankfully we never have, like most people in lockdown we thankfully have more time to cook). Notice he's only sharing all the positive posts of people suckin his ass, thanking the haters but not actually showing what they are saying. Anddyyyyy, me and me big beefcake tits would absolutely love a shout-out xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The rise sounds like an advert for erectile dysfunction medication.
Still laughing at Andy but next week he'll be old news, its just very sad that the guy is a typical narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good man Andy, the funny thing is that he honestly thinks people want the story to be told! I couldn’t give a flying duck tbh and ‘influencers’ need to have a bit of cop on to be hyping a man clearly buzzing from his last fix (look at the eyes)🙃🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.