AMPX Andy Malone #4 The drama will rise again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Site was rebranding is facade to allow him time to get new suppliers for meals and new couriers until fails to pay them again. How could keep all these imaginary staff employed if no online sales for two months?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
split in the camp between him and Rachel? Really hope not for her sake when the kids are so young
Some splits can be good for kids. Better having a split than a home of arguments what not.
But they aren't following eachother anymore. Hope all is OK. She's such a lovely girl too

Some splits can be good for kids. Better having a split than a home of arguments what not.
But they aren't following eachother anymore. Hope all is OK. She's such a lovely girl too
Oh I totally agree with you that some spilts are good for kids. I just meant for Rachel having to run a house, looking after the wee girl & a newborn and having to deal with the emotional effect of a relationship breaking down.

I hope they are all OK and are on good terms. Andy seems to be a loving doting father. From what I see from insta

• Haha
I think they’re in cahoots now to try stay interesting. Engagement ring back on this morn so they must have reconciled. Shocker

Andy is the type of guy who would fake his own death to try and be insta famous
He did get insta famous but for the wrong reasons. But he paid the price with his business. Seems to have got a new big deal there. So things are finally on the up for him again

Reactions: 2
Please please please let his announcement be about the detectives. I would definitely tune in. I think he needs to tell his side of the story after what they did to him

Please please please let his announcement be about the detectives. I would definitely tune in. I think he needs to tell his side of the story after what they did to him
Yes, I think he should. He was left holding the bag on that 1. Not that he was innocent, but he got high on the insta exposure he was getting at the time.
Doubt he has the balls to name who was behind it

Yes, I think he should. He was left holding the bag on that 1. Not that he was innocent, but he got high on the insta exposure he was getting at the time.
Doubt he has the balls to name who was behind it
Honestly, I doubt they revealed themselves to him.
I see why he was attracted to the detectives. They both doing the same thing with the troll busters. The detectives got a huge following straight away and all the big influencers were sucked in and fell for it and was reposting things, drawing attention to it.
He wanted a piece of thar action. But was left holding the smoking gun.

The detectives became the biggest trolls out there. Made all these influencers look stupid. Most didn't even need the help of the detectives to look stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.