AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing his insta today, it was actually nice to see. Him with his daughter is just lovely and not putting on that ridiculous voice.
He posted himself out walking his daughter in a buggie without saying a word and it was lovely.
I really do hope we see a new side to him. A happier one. If this doll makes him happy and ends up having a better instagram then I'm all for it.
This was short lived...........

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He is going into 3000 retail stores in Ireland soon..... This will be interesting, I wonder what retail chain in Ireland even owns that many stores, itl probably be like his conquering of, dubai, America and all of the UK, does anyone ever see his meals in shops anywhere??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is going into 3000 retail stores in Ireland soon..... This will be interesting, I wonder what retail chain in Ireland even owns that many stores, itl probably be like his conquering of, dubai, America and all of the UK, does anyone ever see his meals in shops anywhere??
Spar or Mace or something like that.
Mmmm I get the impression he could exaggerating with this claim.:unsure:
Perhaps he is going to be working with this chain who have 3000 outlets, but I'm highly sceptical he will be stocked in anywhere close to that number.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Spar or Mace or something like that.
Mmmm I get the impression he could exaggerating with this claim.:unsure:
Perhaps he is going to be working with this chain who have 3000 outlets, but I'm highly sceptical he will be stocked in anywhere close to that number.
I guessed Spar too but ye know tampax, there is alot of bullshit he claims. Cant believe a word this business man, mentor, motivational speaker says.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I swear I’m not making up rumours

But I heard Andy is taking the place of the queens husband (RIP) & is working on the rise of the royal family .
Definitely didn’t make this up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol i work for one of those groups, it definitely isn't the one I work for, and i doubt that even mace/supervalu/ centra have that many stores, the other thing is, even if you get listed, not all of the stores have to take the product, its up to each individual store, soo more lies from Andy no doubt, he wouldnt give up that other side of the business if it was making money, as there would be better margin with it!

Imagine walking into some store in rural Ireland and see a microwave meal with this yokes face on it. The confusion will be rife with the locals.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hype websites - Andy has invested a six figure sum as a major share holder. Hype is posting as if it is a 3rd entity but Andy registered Hype websites himself in….September I think lol. Apparently Hype is a team of 15 and will be launching on 19th Nov with an investment of 3.2 million. I don’t know why I go and watch and read his shite. What a total and utter bull shitter. Absolute deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine walking into some store in rural Ireland and see a microwave meal with this yokes face on it. The confusion will be rife with the locals.
Lol his bars are in our local filling station beside the coffee machine. Mostly farmers and tradesmen etc use it! Does not fit the bill round us having that gurning face looking at you when your getting your takeaway coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hype websites - Andy has invested a six figure sum as a major share holder. Hype is posting as if it is a 3rd entity but Andy registered Hype websites himself in….September I think lol. Apparently Hype is a team of 15 and will be launching on 19th Nov with an investment of 3.2 million. I don’t know why I go and watch and read his shite. What a total and utter bull shitter. Absolute deluded.
Where has this information come from?!!!
ETA: just seen the post on the Hype Instagram page 😂 does Andy not realise anyone can have a look at companies house - which clearly shows he has set this new company up a few weeks ago?! Honestly this guy is a fanny!

Last edited:
Wonderful. A new innovative business that starts off with plagiarising a logo of a similar named company.

Reactions: 8
Its more than likely he has deliberately used a similar logo in order to gain attention and potential legals. Yawn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.