AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you've misunderstood what I was trying to say.

The two people we believe is behind detectives is right.

But it's not them that was feeding Andy.

It was random other accounts that set up his epic fail.

Andy pretended to be detectives / working with them to try to get followers. But he wasn't involved with that account.
How do you know this @BelfastLady?

Reactions: 2
I think you've misunderstood what I was trying to say.

The two people we believe is behind detectives is right.

But it's not them that was feeding Andy.

It was random other accounts that set up his epic fail.

Andy pretended to be detectives / working with them to try to get followers. But he wasn't involved with that account.
I got what you were saying. I just thought there was more details about it on that person's thread. I want to know more about it.

Spending the night in a hotel, must not be enough room in his ma's box room for the 3 of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re on and off like a prostitutes knickers. 🤣🤣

No mention of the older Daughter he has. Even if he’s not allowed to post her images, he never ever speaks about her. Imagine being with a fella who takes literally nothing to do with his older child. Playing happy families with this new child. She’s too young to understand that her Da is a mentalist! And Rachel hanging off him like a bad smell ffs 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No mention of the older Daughter he has. Even if he’s not allowed to post her images, he never ever speaks about her. Imagine being with a fella who takes literally nothing to do with his older child.
He's been told not to even mention her on social media. He does see her.

Reactions: 1
He seems to have changed his approach on social media! behind every man is a good woman, she must be keeping him right.

Whats this about the men trying to contact Hollie?

Reactions: 1
Seeing his insta today, it was actually nice to see. Him with his daughter is just lovely and not putting on that ridiculous voice.
He posted himself out walking his daughter in a buggie without saying a word and it was lovely.
I really do hope we see a new side to him. A happier one. If this doll makes him happy and ends up having a better instagram then I'm all for it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.