AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question, what actually is Andy a "Game Charger" in or No.1 in what industry?
Never heard of this guy until the lies he spun about the sham documentary.
He must be some elite athlete or master chef for him to be plastering his face all over the tampax meals, right?
Why else would a nobody put their face on something like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Serious question, what actually is Andy a "Game Charger" in or No.1 in what industry?
Never heard of this guy until the lies he spun about the sham documentary.
He must be some elite athlete or master chef for him to be plastering his face all over the tampax meals, right?
Why else would a nobody put their face on something like that?
I think he is a prime example of trying to “fake it til you make it”. He’s not right in the head

Bit too much of the old Devil’s Dandruff has given him notions above his station

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's not just that, it's the teeth suckin every second sentence, I watched earlier this morning and it's all I could hear. You have to be motivated *suckkkkkks airrrr* no one will stand in me way *sucks teeth like yer granny would* I am the game changer. *Licks mouth like dog*
Dying 😹 So look folks *slurp* your attitude is everything *licks lips*

• Haha
Dying 😹 So look folks *slurp* your attitude is everything *licks lips*
I just think he looks like a bulldog with that underbite of his.

But in all seriousness if that is what they consider creative media he really needs to get a refund.

Does Tampax ever do those TED Talks? Or any actually motivational speaking?
All I see is his programs costing hundreds but always has an offer on them lol

Reactions: 5
I’m just looking forward to his bullshit chat tomorrow when tattle doesn’t actually combust…! Wonder what he’s going to say?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just looking forward to his bullshit chat tomorrow when tattle doesn’t actually combust…! Wonder what he’s going to say?!
He won't say a word. He has already been burned for talking about Tattle.
Although I don't think this Battle with Tattle is over. Tattle won the last battle so if he's smart, he will do his own investigation and not rely on the word of the detectives. He will take a completely different approach to this which will take some time.

Reactions: 8
He won't say a word. He has already been burned for talking about Tattle.
Although I don't think this Battle with Tattle is over. Tattle won the last battle so if he's smart, he will do his own investigation and not rely on the word of the detectives. He will take a completely different approach to this which will take some time.
Investigation into what?!! He can’t find out anything about anyone that uses this site - that’s been proven. If he ever did it would be by illegal means which would then make any information null & void. This whole thing is so far beyond ludicrous it’s ridiculous!

Is using tattle illegal? What exactly have I/we done wrong pray tell? Oh duck me call the police, I've been wasting my own free time! All day long today as it so happens. I'm a massive cyber criminal 😂 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
How do we sign up to his mentoring program? It starts on Monday but don't see anything about signing up

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.