Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
He is still doing the gear!! I don’t think that is normal tone or content of speech. Delusions of grandeur, narcissistic personality.
He forgets on his daily schedule about doing actual work! 6 or 7 hour every morning before actually get into that empty premises
Oh I’ve no doubt he’s still on it. I just think he’s maybe slowed down ever so slightly.

Calm the jets

The old discount codes galore!!!! Desperate for online sales but selling out allegedly. Deja vu!!! He orders in from wholesaler then desperate to get rid of them. When can’t get rid of them gives to charities.
Tasting new products which are prepackaged i.e. purchasing from wholesaler.

BigMavis

VIP Member
no way, who has he left reviews on?
Pretty sure it was under one of the limegoss articles linked under latest gossip. Can't find it now to direct you and no idea if it was him but it sounded like something to do with the troll busters.

julie29

Chatty Member
These ‘influencers’ r a disgrace . Uneducated pricks acting like big balls and claiming freebies everywhere!!! Just by saying ‘I love this product ‘ why ??!!!

julie29

Chatty Member
He’s got issues thon boy !! Not wise ! I’d say these new stores have received massive discounts to stock the meals . They won’t b buying again if they aren’t lifted off the shelves 😂

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
What would be the reason for a late filing?
Ignoring him being a lazy c#nt as the main reason.
Is there something shady by doing so?
Could it be that his accountant refuses to validate some inappropriate expenses?
Would this mean he would no long be audit exempt?
It's because his accounts don't reflect what he is portraying. His business took a huge hit when it came to the scandal last year. Doing it all under the business name and infront of his logo.
His online sales weren't doing well. He stopped them and then even closed the site until a new one is ready. No successful business does that. He easy could had his website running while a new one is being created and its easy to switch it over. But hey, he was a partner who invested atleast £100k into a Web design business. He knew all this. Oh wait, wheres that business now?