Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker232323

That brother is awful looking ! Freddy Mercury / druggies and meant to b a pt?

Spiritual suicide 😅😅

Why does he get angry and cross telling people to workout 😅😅
Because he doesn't make money being a PT by making people feel good about themselves. Idk could be wrong tho.
Richie Howey is the only one doing it right

Reactions: 1

BigMavis

VIP Member
Doubt it. Im pretty sure Tom has cut ties with Andy
How do you know this? Something else interesting but off topic, Tom says he owns a cosmetics line called Bella Something, not bellamianta but it may have been a typo spelling it wrong. He was pictured with Linda Stinson a while back wasn't he?

pema1990

Chatty Member
Sounds a bit odd to me….. he just happened to turn around and she was turning blue….? It sounds more like she put something in her mouth and chocked on it??
It’s been known to happen, that’s why the advice is there, also why some car seats have a recline/lye flat feature to make them safer in that regard…I’m not saying she didn’t manage to grab something and put it in her mouth but it’s something that can happen with car seats

mayobridgeceltic

Mayo you seem very interested in all these meals. Why dont you buy them all and rate them for us and give us some consumer advice.
Scores out of 10 for price, taste,quality, packaging, availability and most of all a bonus point for not being connected in any way to Tampax Andy

AMPX are still number 1 though :)

Tunedin

His meals are in the fiveways now, big comp for meals now in Newry.
Won’t last long they are horrible.

Depends how long he was driving for ans the position of the seat…car seats are meant to only be used for short journeys, your meant to stop and take a child out after around an hour or something as it can cause positional asphyxia
He would be too stupid to know the baby should be lifted out regularly poor wee thing .

Last edited:

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
Is he not selling some new accounts package this evening?
Like we would go to a business that clearly let any down. His accounts were due at the start of July. They still aren't in. He's now getting a fine for late accounts. Osome is the worst accountants in my opinion after seeing this. He needs new accountants.
Also, these accountants is more of a corporate business.
A local accountant would be alot better, someone you can get on well with and one that would look out for you in the long run. Osome couldn't give 2 fucks about you, you are just a number to them. They won't do you any favours

Calm the jets

He is still doing the gear!! I don’t think that is normal tone or content of speech. Delusions of grandeur, narcissistic personality.
He forgets on his daily schedule about doing actual work! 6 or 7 hour every morning before actually get into that empty premises