Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He's actually nothing to do with Donna and detectives account. It was other random nobody accounts that don't have two brain cells to rub together and pretend they're highly qualified professionals with law degrees that unintentionally tricked him into doing it. Stupid people all round. He saw how quickly detective account was growing and wanted some of that.

There were insiders on the my sister's closet thread that spilled some tea. Their thread is now open but it's gone very quiet. Hopefully they'll post again!
Wonder why it was reopened?>

Someone please tell me my eyes are deceiving me and that absolute tool bag did not put one of his ampx bars ontop of his mums birthday cake and post on his Snapchat story. What an absolute spoon

lalalees

Come on now Mayobridge. Half your posts are about our Andy and the other half are about Hollie who he was banging!

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
I think you've misunderstood what I was trying to say.

The two people we believe is behind detectives is right.

But it's not them that was feeding Andy.

It was random other accounts that set up his epic fail.

Andy pretended to be detectives / working with them to try to get followers. But he wasn't involved with that account.
I got what you were saying. I just thought there was more details about it on that person's thread. I want to know more about it.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Sounds a bit odd to me….. he just happened to turn around and she was turning blue….? It sounds more like she put something in her mouth and chocked on it??

The meal prep game is far from gone, it's growing in most retail stores, but the competition is more challenging and the quality is better, which is eliminating the shit ones. I work in the retail, supermarket trade, I honestly have seen ampx meals once, he is a complete gobshite, he could prob make the amount of meals he makes in his ma's kitchen. Any sites he gets into are only ever short term.