Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tunedin

He just fascinates me! A word that just sums him up is unnecessary! We get it.. he works hard! But where are the benefits?
I assume if you’ve made it, you would want financial freedom and to have a business that runs itself so you’re not up at 3:30am screaming and shouting. I think he is a narcissist, you would have to be to have your face plastered over EVERYTHING you touch.
You think so ? He is definitely a narcissistic and a waste of space .

Tunedin

I haven’t followed Andy is months. So don’t know what’s happening. But his meals made an appearance in a shop not to far from me one day. Huge big sign with him on it. His meals taking up a whole personal fridge. A month later they were gone! They mustn’t have been selling!?
I’ve never tried them. I unfollowed after all the troll busters saga.
As I said they are sub standard not even the dog eats them. A one hit wonder in any shop they are sold 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Glittery1

VIP Member
Does anyone know where I can watch the video? I was crying with laughing reading about it on the katie hayes post 😂 I need to see it

julie29

Chatty Member
"Inundated" with enquiries about stocking the products apparently.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Careful what you wish for Tampax Andy.
Remember the time you sent yourself 20k emails and did nt even realise that you were going it.
Exactly ! How has he time to brag about the orders if he’s so flat out !! Lol

£5 a meal is working on a very low margin. Most shops want 25% Margin. With the massive increase in electric/gas and most food stuffs I’d say his profit is very small now.