Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she went into labour Wednesday night but wasn't she posting bath pics Thursday 🧐 glad her and baby are happy and healthy nonetheless but the account upkeep! 11k followers doesn't make you a Kardashian honey
In early labour you get in the bath to relax. So she could have been handling it okay on Thursday. Active labour can take a longgg time to happen. And you may not be in pain much until the end. Everyone is different. I think the bath picture was honestly a hint she was in labour, that's how I took it anyway. That and her tweet about calling her doctor

Reactions: 5
Ah I’m glad it was all ok and she arrived safely. I was a bit worried when she started talking about free birthing etc.

Reactions: 6
What a trashy, excessive baby shower. All that food will go to waste. Just vile consumerism, but what else did you expect?

And the baby's name is DAHLIA DAVENPORT-PERRIN

Confirmed.

The hashtag #babydp - christ.
Don’t think your sources are very accurate haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Inez like sunbeamsjess! I like Aster it’s pretty and unusual. Like most names I’m sure there will be some people who don’t like it and find negative connotations or nicknames!

Reactions: 8
I like the name. It's nice and neutral and quite pretty. Baba is very cute too.

The name inez I went straight to Blake lively and the taylor swift song.

Reactions: 3
Inez makes me think of that horrible one off MAFS. Aster makes me think Hasta la Vista baby lol. She's a cutie

Reactions: 1
Is Charlie Spanish? I know a few people who used French names for their babies. But in my opinion it is weird. They never can pronounce them correctly. Like using an accented Spanish/Portuguese name for your baby if you cannot speak the language. Love a bit of cultural appropriation.

Wonder if Amelia was doing a Wagatha Christie to work out who the tattler is in her circle - telling some people her name was Dahlia and other people different fake names?

I really like the name Aster and the baby is so cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why has she taken a 4 year old baby to TK Maxx?

This has sent me under :cry:

Sorry, 4 *DAY* old!

Last edited:
Why has she taken a 4 year old baby to TK Maxx?

This has sent me under :cry:

Sorry, 4 *DAY* old!
I’m guessing she has read nothing about the symbiotic period.

To be honest I do think she should do as much now as she can before that two week mark. When that hits and your baby wakes up .. 🙃 She may be lucky and the child may not be noise/light sensitive. But at the same time one shop could mean 2/3 hours of screaming every night. I think it confuses so many mums. They take it out of a warm,safe,dark environment and then it screams in the evening. So they then declare terrible reflux.. 🙃🙃

Reactions: 2
So Amelia is currently using the baby's sleeping time to tell the expectant world her 'birth story'. Oh how we've waited for this.

4 (currently, she's still going) pages of tiny rambling tales of the baby's arrival. I suspect it will be pinned to her account, but the main takeaways..

1) it was painful
2) she has a few digs at the NHS but also admits she could have had a hospital birth but they're apparently 'dangerous'
3) her mum was in with her, not charlie. As predicted

so depressing.

So Amelia is currently using the baby's sleeping time to tell the expectant world her 'birth story'. Oh how we've waited for this.

4 (currently, she's still going) pages of tiny rambling tales of the baby's arrival. I suspect it will be pinned to her account, but the main takeaways..

1) it was painful
2) she has a few digs at the NHS but also admits she could have had a hospital birth but they're apparently 'dangerous'
3) her mum was in with her, not charlie. As predicted

so depressing.
She seems to have had Charlie and her Mum with her!

Not for the first 2 hours. Mum over partner - not good
I can’t see any issue with that. Her mum took her in, Charlie dealt with the car, mum ended up having to stay as she was there. Having recently been dealing with a hospital visiting rule myself, sometimes you just have to do what you have to do in the circumstances.

Reactions: 9
I can’t see any issue with that. Her mum took her in, Charlie dealt with the car, mum ended up having to stay as she was there. Having recently been dealing with a hospital visiting rule myself, sometimes you just have to do what you have to do in the circumstances.
You can't believe that a man sitting outside the labour room for 2 hours while his mother in law takes his place is a good thing? He mum should have let him go in!

Reactions: 5
If my husband was made to wait outside whilst my mum sat by my bed I wouldn’t be married anymore!!!!

partner and father always come first!

Reactions: 2
You can't believe that a man sitting outside the labour room for 2 hours while his mother in law takes his place is a good thing? He mum should have let him go in!
Genuinely can’t see an issue, but I know everyone sees things differently!

We were visiting a relative who is in hospital and asked if the visitor who had been in already to drop them in and take some things they needed could swap and we were told categorically no.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.