Amelia Perrin #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tweet about talking to an ‘extremely wealthy’ man gave me the ick. I don’t think Chaaaaaaz is losing any sleep.

Also this might be a hot take but I can’t stand when parents do this whole ‘my child is so advanced!!’ thing when their kids are just hitting age appropriate milestones. I get that every parent thinks their children are the most special/precious beings ever but I just remember how rubbish it made me feel when my little one seemed miles behind the kids of influencers on TikTok etc.

Reactions: 4
Credit where its due I don't think you can fault how she talks to and engages with Aster

Reactions: 5
Like most other parents then? She thinks the kid is some kind of genius 😂
Never said she deserves praise or is doing more than expected, its just nice to see. As opposed to the likes of Imogenation who has no idea how to engage with/teach her child anything other than screeching at her with a phone in her face

Reactions: 3
Never said she deserves praise or is doing more than expected, its just nice to see. As opposed to the likes of Imogenation who has no idea how to engage with/teach her child anything other than screeching at her with a phone in her face
The irony being that she actually has her phone shoved in Aster’s face whilst doing it. She also posts thirst traps whilst taking her kid out for a walk 🥴

Wait isn't this the one she went on holiday with after they broke up?

Also not being funny but who the duck celebrates their 27th birthday this hard, thousands have been spent??
---
I just searched 'amelia_perrin ex' on Twitter... Interesting reading

Last edited:
  • Haha
She seems really manic atm. The speed at which she went back to thirst traps and hunts about dating has given me whiplash.

Reactions: 6
Wait isn't this the one she went on holiday with after they broke up?

Also not being funny but who the duck celebrates their 27th birthday this hard, thousands have been spent??
---
I just searched 'amelia_perrin ex' on Twitter... Interesting reading
Do you have a link/screenshot of the tweets pls? I don't have twitter so it won't let me search :(

The story about the aftershave and the guy asking for her number and a date.. legit or a cringey attempt to appear desirable to Chaaaaaaz? 🤔

Reactions: 1
She went on a holiday with him after they had broken up so could be just dating etc, He’s definitely the better option than chaaaaaaaaaaaz to be fair

Reactions: 1
“Not me, I’m obviously far too good for him, but one of you basics can have him.”