Amelia Perrin #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she aired out their business after the breakup and the way he acted even months after (I’m guessing he’s the one that sent the sexually explicit cards) makes this all the more bizarre.

Reactions: 3
The way she aired out their business after the breakup and the way he acted even months after (I’m guessing he’s the one that sent the sexually explicit cards) makes this all the more bizarre.
I hadn't come across Amelia until lockdown. Was their break up messy?!

I hadn't come across Amelia until lockdown. Was their break up messy?!
From what I remember, yes!

I hope I’m not getting him confused with anyone else but she said that he cheated on her. They lived together and he told her quite abruptly that he didn’t want to be with her anymore and she needed to leave. She told a whole story about how he was going to buy her a Diptyque candle for Valentine’s Day and how she was upset she wouldn’t get the candle anymore.

Anyway, flash forward a few months and she posts how he sent her the candle after all with a sexually explicit card! I think it was maybe for her birthday.

But yeah, considering we know all this intimate detail about their breakup and the months that followed this is just wild!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I hope I’m not getting him confused with anyone else but she said that he cheated on her. They lived together and he told her quite abruptly that he didn’t want to be with her anymore and she needed to leave. She told a whole story about how he was going to buy her a Diptyque candle for Valentine’s Day and how she was upset she wouldn’t get the candle anymore.

Anyway, flash forward a few months and she posts how he sent her the candle after all with a sexually explicit card! I think it was maybe for her birthday.

But yeah, considering we know all this intimate detail about their breakup and the months that followed this is just wild!
Bizarre! Thanks for clarifying for me 😘 was this the last relationship prior to Chaz? Sorry for all the questions, I have FOMO 🤣

Reactions: 1

Bizarre! Thanks for clarifying for me 😘 was this the last relationship prior to Chaz? Sorry for all the questions, I have FOMO 🤣
iirc i think she also said that not only did he cheat, she gave him a "second chance" and during that time he had sex with someone in a club or something??! It stuck in my head cos it sounded so skeevy 🤮

Didn't he also get engaged to someone after her? presume that is also no longer?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think she also wrote an article essentially titled “why not to go on holidays with your ex”…be different if they were friends afterwards but I just find this so odd 😭😭😭

All these fancy dinners and restaurant visits - do we think she’s sugar babying again? I’m not getting new man vibes

Reactions: 3
I think Amelia really lost herself whilst she was with Chaz. The LIVINGMYBESTLIFE flaunting right now really feels overcompensated.

Pre break-up Amelia's feed was #mumlife and KFC with Chaz.
Out in the club with friends? Could we ever imagine? Even before the arrival of the baba! I think it's kinda nice Moya is back in her life. Bit weird about Jake though.

Thirst-trap pics and booty-popping was the original Amelia Perrin... but the hardcore return of this forced comeback is cringe.
I actually think this is a lesson for women not to let your man become your whole life, because if you lose that then you'll enter an (embarrassing) era of finding yourself again :cry:

Reactions: 8
I think Amelia really lost herself whilst she was with Chaz. The LIVINGMYBESTLIFE flaunting right now really feels overcompensated.

Pre break-up Amelia's feed was #mumlife and KFC with Chaz.
Out in the club with friends? Could we ever imagine? Even before the arrival of the baba! I think it's kinda nice Moya is back in her life. Bit weird about Jake though.

Thirst-trap pics and booty-popping was the original Amelia Perrin... but the hardcore return of this forced comeback is cringe.
I actually think this is a lesson for women not to let your man become your whole life, because if you lose that then you'll enter an (embarrassing) era of finding yourself again :cry:
I have followed Amelia for a long time and I think she always adapts her hobbies/interests/tastes to match whatever guy she is with at the time.

She *never* seems to be single for any notable length of time and the relationships always seem to progress at such a fast pace. It’s hard to see any discernible personality that isn’t influenced by whatever guy she is dating. I would love to see her just finding her own hobbies and interests - what happened to pursuing writing?!?

TBH, I struggled to see her and Chaz as compatible and I think that relationship would have run its course much sooner if it wasn’t for covid.

Reactions: 5
I have followed Amelia for a long time and I think she always adapts her hobbies/interests/tastes to match whatever guy she is with at the time.

She *never* seems to be single for any notable length of time and the relationships always seem to progress at such a fast pace. It’s hard to see any discernible personality that isn’t influenced by whatever guy she is dating. I would love to see her just finding her own hobbies and interests - what happened to pursuing writing?!?

TBH, I struggled to see her and Chaz as compatible and I think that relationship would have run its course much sooner if it wasn’t for covid.
The writing thing was just her adopting Joels’s personality though. Her ambition is life is clearly to just be a looked after trophy wife and I think the main draw of Jake and Chaz was how well they treated her and how quickly they were willing to commit. I don’t see her changing that approach any time soon to be honest.

Reactions: 5
The writing thing was just her adopting Joels’s personality though. Her ambition is life is clearly to just be a looked after trophy wife and I think the main draw of Jake and Chaz was how well they treated her and how quickly they were willing to commit. I don’t see her changing that approach any time soon to be honest.
ah… I thought she may have at least been vaguely interested in writing as I thought that’s what her degree was in (albeit she moaned about it a lot!!). I did actually think Jake was the one she seemed most compatible with (at the time, before all the cheating and weird sexually explicit card stuff), as he did indulge her with all of the OTT presents and trips, etc. It will be interesting to see who she ends up with next!!!

Good point she is never single for long! How long do we reckon until the next relationship? By Christmas maybe? Unless it’s the return of Jake lol

Unfortunately meeting a new man won’t be so easy… majority of men in their 20-30s aren’t open to dating a woman with a child. And I do reckon she’s a good mum so she will want a decent fella.

How often do we reckon Chaz looks after Aster?

Reactions: 2
Looking at her relationship history, do you reckon these guys break up with her because they've been bankrupted by spoiling her hahahah it's all the same level of hedonism no matter who the man is

Looking at her relationship history, do you reckon these guys break up with her because they've been bankrupted by spoiling her hahahah it's all the same level of hedonism no matter who the man is
I definitely think that’s an element to why her relationships don’t work in the long run.

With her relationship and job history (what she’s spoken about online anyway) there has to be something not quite right. Has she had a job that she hasn’t been made redundant or sacked from? An actually healthy relationship that ended on good terms?

I wonder if she’s in therapy.. That track record alone would be enough for me to consider seeking help.

Her baby is very cute though, chatting away on her stories.
Is that story actually cute though? She's a bit of a dick to Asda, I don't think I would have posted

(The little voice is very cute though, just don't agree with whatever parenting style that is. "You do know")