Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention the latest post on this girl’s grid is her literally sitting smugly on a throne of designer bags. And then we are supposed to feel enraged that she got a credit voucher for her stay at a luxury hotel instead of a refund, when this was one of SEVERAL holidays she’s been on this summer when most people are at best confined to their homes?
Plus the voucher is valid for 18 months and the way I understand it if you haven't used the voucher within 18 months, you get your cash back. On top of that if they go there every sodding year, what does it matter that it's a voucher??? They'll go there anyway once they can, so what difference does a voucher vs cash make here in this case?
The hotel is adhering to French law, who knows what her boyfriend said to the person on the phone, "I don't care" is neither the worst reply ever nor rude and may have been 100% spot on.

Can't believe she'd even say anything about her "experience". And the sheep who commented on the hotel's IG page are daft as F.

The hotel is bookmarked for the future for me, I think they handled the situation (incl IG comments) wonderfully. They have my full support and future business.

Edit: Actually thank goodness Amelia's sheep commented, because the comments from the hotel staff are priceless and good info.

Now, why don't her sheep bombard lovely Amelia and ask her about this mysterious boyfriend of hers, who seems to have entered her life pretty quickly after the wedding was called off.

It's not the worst to be single for a bit, you know, Amelia? Sometimes it's actually for the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used to think she was ok too but since this worldwide crisis has started back in March it made me realise how shallow and selfish a lot of these influencers are.
They are mostly on their late 20s early 30s but they are so immature and they have this sense of entitlement that baffles me.

Amelia‘s behaviour throughout the lockdown has been shocking. All she did during these past months were trying to sell clothes, shoes and make up to people while everyone was stuck at home. No real content or depth.

The first thing she did when the restrictions were lifted was to travel to a few different places in a very short period of time and she goes out for dinner every night since. She act as if Covid 19 never happened and life is back to normal.

She lives on her little bubble and act like a 15yo no wonder she got dumped. Who would want to marry someone who is like that?
YES... that Rob was smart to say "this is not for me, I can't do this" and move on to a more authentic life. Getting dumped while publicly engaged is likely very hard to take but she's dining out on this for over a year. Pod Cast and all.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Amelia is only on thread #1 since April. She's gonna end up with #33 threads in a record time like Lydia if she keeps this behavior up. Her fans will see this and end up finding their way here... just like I did in July with Josie and Lydia. Eyes get opened up and then this forum is very informative to the "real fake sales pitch shallow influencer greed".

Reactions: 11
YES... that Rob was smart to say "this is not for me, I can't do this" and move on to a more authentic life. Getting dumped while publicly engaged is likely very hard to take but she's dining out on this for over a year. Pod Cast and all.
Did Rob end the relationship or was it Amelia?

Reactions: 1
He sure dodged a bullet as who wants to marry someone who is 28yo act like a teen who is dads little girl and live in lalaland.

Plus the voucher is valid for 18 months and the way I understand it if you haven't used the voucher within 18 months, you get your cash back. On top of that if they go there every sodding year, what does it matter that it's a voucher??? They'll go there anyway once they can, so what difference does a voucher vs cash make here in this case?
The hotel is adhering to French law, who knows what her boyfriend said to the person on the phone, "I don't care" is neither the worst reply ever nor rude and may have been 100% spot on.
It's not the worst to be single for a bit, you know, Amelia? Sometimes it's actually for the best.
If she goes there every year a voucher instead of a refund it wouldn’t make any difference as she will be going back there anyway, but it seems that the reservation was not under her name which means it was her boyfriends booking and $ so why is she all worked up?

Amelia is an entitled person she is not used to be mistreated cause she has always had everything handed to her and people all over her. She has no idea what living in a real
world is cause she lives on her bubble.

She is so insecure that she desperate to get married and to be loved by someone, no doubt she accepted to marry Rob without even knowing him well. So she will get into any relationship just to feel validated by the another person.

Amelia has a lot of grow up to do and she needs to do fast if not every time she fall she will act like she did when she got dumped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Loving the hotel's response and their backbone through this bullshit. I can't believe a multimillionaire like Amelia, both with her YouTube money and her daddy's bank account, would resort to tacky beef with a hotel over a cancelled reservation. Seeing her sitting surrounded by (frankly ugly) Dior bags, shilling a Bentley add, opening free LV packages turns my stomach. She always had expensive habits but I honestly can't remember her being this vapid, shallow and greedy before. Whatever has gone to her head made her insufferable to watch or even see. She's a nasty piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It is so tone deaf. It would be naff anytime, but right now given what others are going through, it’s downright offensive. Maybe she tells herself she is offering escapism.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is she friends with Tijan Serena ? Does Tijan have a forum ? Thank you !

Reactions: 1
They seemed to be good friends back in the day, but I don't think they hang out much anymore. I don't think Tijan has a thread here, but could be wrong.
-----
Is Amelia traveling again with Estee?

they used to post together and their families (mother and sisters) used to be seen at events together. it suddenly stopped with no mentions of each other. I don't think very highly of Tijan myself.. :\

Reactions: 3
Is there a reason she doesn’t have to wear a mask on her Dior throne in Harrods? Does that shop have a different policy aside from the law?

• Haha
Am I the only one who thinks Amelia looks better *before* she styled her hair with that Dyson Corrale? I can’t stand that tight, fake curl look. To be fair, I find just about everything about her tacky though — she’s just not my style in any way. I have no idea why I occasionally look at her Instagram or click on her videos. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So out of nowhere she’s suddenly asking if she should be talking about her romantic life after she has previously shared or whether to keep it private... something to do with the hotel outing her rude boyfriend I wonder?

Reactions: 12
So out of nowhere she’s suddenly asking if she should be talking about her romantic life after she has previously shared or whether to keep it private... something to do with the hotel outing her rude boyfriend I wonder?
Her entitled behavior has outed her secret bf and now she has to do damage control. Her life is all smoke and mirrors, just like her very fake instagram photos in that 2018 (?) scandal.

Reactions: 19
Covid cases rising and Amelia is travelling again to celebrate Estee 30’s birthday.

Let’s see how long it will take till a youtuber get infected cause they are out and about.

Covid cases rising and Amelia is travelling again to celebrate Estee 30’s birthday.

Let’s see how long it will take till a youtuber get infected cause they are out and about.
I feel like at this point if they were to get it (the ones travelling a lot) they would just hide it, knowing they'd be called out on their crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 6
I think her body language when she starts talking about it says A LOT. She steps back, looks away from the camera and gets very fidgety.

This is the first video I watched in a long time. She is only 28yo and her skin looks pretty old for someone so young.
I noticed that this year or maybe since she broke up she has been buying a lot more stuff and getting a lot more freebies. I noticed that all she does is shop shop shop lately. This is a concerning behaviour.

She wanted to tell everyone that she is a relationship again but she is not sure. Amelia cut the crap and just say as it is stop pretending we already know. She made clear in this video that she is embarrassed of all her failed relationships and the fact that she is not married yet or in a serious relationship.

I noticed that this year or maybe since she broke up she has been buying a lot more stuff and getting a lot more freebies. I noticed that all she does is shop shop shop lately. This is a concerning behaviour.
I think, like with Frow,
since the ASA guidelines have changed we’re being told about more of the freebies 😏 so we notice them more,
where as in the past they could just slip them into a vlog, wear them or use them and say nothing.
I didn’t realise HOW shady victoria and Amelia were until that changed.

I think, like with Frow,
since the ASA guidelines have changed we’re being told about more of the freebies 😏 so we notice them more,
where as in the past they could just slip them into a vlog, wear them or use them and say nothing.
I didn’t realise HOW shady victoria and Amelia were until that changed.
They are all so shady! Oh Tamara too 😂 So shady crew.

I cannot wait for when this bloggers and influenzas bubble burst.
I will be here watching all to unfold sipping my paid by me champagne and my popcorn. While they kill themselves and whinge about being jobless.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.