Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been "diagnosed" with SIBO a while back but she only lost weight a tone of weight after they broke off the engagement.

I don't think she has SIBO though. The way she eats fries all the time and a lot of junk it obviously upsets her gut and cause all sorts of problems but she does not seem fazed as she has not changed her eating habits.

Reactions: 4
I did a bit of digging earlier and found a fair bit of stuff linking anorexia to SIBO. Not going to copy/paste stuff but its out there!
I think she vastly underestimates how much rich food she eats... plus from memory doesnt she eat a lot of the bullshit 'healthy' protein ball snacks - the fruit in those makes loads of people i know bloat including myself! Something about the way its processed i think?

Reactions: 5
WTAF is wrong with these influenzas!

If they make a video in a few months telling us that they got Covid. I will say they deserve it and I won't feel sorry at all. Bloody twit!

Reactions: 6
She's in Italy again! What an absolute moron
So annoying!! Myself and probably the majority of people gave up our one summer holiday (which for many of us we have to work hard for, we don't go on 738437 places a year) and might not get to have a proper holiday until a year from now and she goes to Italy twice in a month.

My parents live in another country, I haven't seen them for a year already and probably won't see them for another one, and she thinks it's okay to travel to do this.

Reactions: 9
She's one of those people who literally cannot have fun in the UK. You know the type who has a hen do abroad, gets married abroad, has to holiday abroad. I don't think she reads the news either so has probably forgotten about Covid :ROFLMAO:
Let's all hope that she's at least spending shitloads to contribute a little to the economy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well frankly, you can think what you like. I am annoyed shes travelling at all. I expressed that, you clearly missed my point, which was that if she must insist on a holiday, close to home is better. I dont advocate any travel. And the UK does rely on tourism. Take it from someone who works in that sector.
I thought I had the energy to be back on this site. Apparently not. duck it. I can't be arsed with people who dont read things property
Lol think it's you who struggles to read things properly. Make sure the door don't hit you on the way out. Byeeeeeeeeee.

Reactions: 1
Decided to watch Amelia's latest vlog today, and both her and her sister get their eyebrows done. Am I missing something? As far as I am aware we still aren't allowed to get eyebrows done in the UK. They were supposed to be allowed to open on the 1st of August but on Friday Boris said it would be delayed. I know Amelia has been ignoring the rules all through lockdown but her blase attitude is something else.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wish Hannah would make more appearances on Amelia's channel. I've always found her more interesting with much better style.

Reactions: 3
I wish Hannah would make more appearances on Amelia's channel. I've always found her more interesting with much better style.
Same, I love Hannah! She's very private though, I follow her on instagram and she barely ever posts or adds to her stories.

Just watched stories and she’s just bought her first Hermés! Tbh I thought she would already have at least 2. Anyone know what the contract is she alludes to?

Honestly cant believe she got 5 more piercings at Maria Tash in one go... piercing is free with the jewellery but the jewellery is anywhere between 100 - 800 a pop most being 300. So she likely will have dropped 1000+?
I thought when she moved to this flat that she might be standing on her own two feet a bit more (as much as you can when its a posh flat in London that your mate owns) as its not as nice as the one she shared with her sister (couple of flats ago maybe?) But no way can she be making this much money off her content, do we reckon she gets an allowance? Or am I just totally naive to how much she is making off YT.

I’m pretty sure she’s a trust fund kid and the vlog is more for fun than the money

Reactions: 12
Amelia pays her rent through her business. You can see here in the notes on financial statements where she paid for her last apartment in Her March 2018 micro company accounts filing

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Amelia pays her rent through her business. You can see here in the notes on financial statements where she paid for her last apartment in Her March 2018 micro company accounts filing

Wow 40K in rent.. that's more than the average wage and she's alone!

• Wow
That 'flat' is a part of her parents' mansion. She always acted as if she was living in a separate apartment but nope.
I’m not a fan of Amelia, her immaturity really bothers me and I cannot find anything appealing about her content, however, I have to say that she does live in the Chelsea flat. I see her quite “regularly”, in early morning walks with Duke. Her parents house is not in Chelsea, so I don’t think she would come purposefully to Chelsea to walk her dog and than go back to her parents house.
Also, I have seen her running twice with the same guy. Not sure if he is her boyfriend, friend or a PT tough

Reactions: 8
I’m not a fan of Amelia, her immaturity really bothers me and I cannot find anything appealing about her content, however, I have to say that she does live in the Chelsea flat. I see her quite “regularly”, in early morning walks with Duke. Her parents house is not in Chelsea, so I don’t think she would come purposefully to Chelsea to walk her dog and than go back to her parents house.
Also, I have seen her running twice with the same guy. Not sure if he is her boyfriend, friend or a PT tough
I think the poster was referring to the “flat” she shared with her sister that is actually quarters at her parents house, not the flat she’s in now which she rents from Philippa Cadogan.

What does she look like irl? Is she as tiny as she comes across in vlogs?

Reactions: 5
Interesting! I think her family home is in Belgravia? I once saw her mum coming out of a home - while it may not have been theirs I assumed it was.

I think Amelia lives in a house not a flat. Maybe a mews house? I do think she genuinely lives in that house, but based on where I am assuming she lives and her parents live, it is within walking distance.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.